2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody is fixing games. :lol:
refs absolutely make the heat better. you can easily see the flaws in their squad when A. bron is on the bench, and B. they don't get the phantom calls. Soon as the calls appears, they turn into a HoF team again.

The heat have barley shot any freethrows this series. What are you talking about?:lol:

it's not jist about foul shots play boy. fouls stop the tempo and slow the game and rhythm as well. and it can kill the aggression of a player in a good groove.

Evan Turner rolling out of his grave onto the court.
pimp.gif

nobody is fixing games.
laugh.gif

The heat have barley shot any freethrows this series. What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
I can't speak for the free throw argument because that's one I agree with you. I simply comment on what I see. I never used to think the NBA fixes games until I became much older and it became so transparent that I just couldn't keep believing that it's not. I don't think the NBA can flat out out say, "Team A is going to win and we're going to make sure of of it" but I do think they put teams that they want to win in positions where they can win and it's up to that team to take advantage. EX: Momentum calls, giving players fouls over  the course of the game not letting them get into a rhythm, etc. You also have to take into consideration that referees have their own free will and can alter games to win big money in Vegas. 

Rashard Lewis is extra trash. I know he's supposed to provide length, but he's the most useless length ever.

"Did the Hibbert" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom