2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait for the end of these Miami ****** b.

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ toine. Damn you.
Someone is angry
Not really. I can't get mad at how they play when they're firing on all cylinders. It's actually beautiful to watch.

I just don't **** with them or their movement whatsoever.

Lebron is such a ******* scumbag bastard. The nerve of that lame ****** to be celebrating like he made a shot. All he thinks about is himself, he's never sacrificed a damn thing. He doesn't love the game of basketball. Damn loser :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Am I doing it right?

PERFECT!!!
REPPED!!!

How many rebounds did Hibbert have?
I called up the stat keeper from the game and he told me 2.  damn I wish there was some sort of website about sports I could go to where I could look up stats from games so I wouldn't have to call the stat keeper all the time

Last edited:
It's funny that in all the Pacer turmoil this year, or on a night like this..George Hill just gets to go on his merry way. He is so ******* bad and the root of their biggest issues on offense.

Nah that's way more plausible than having David West chase Ray Allen.

I call it even. There's nothing KD can do against TD or splitter and Kawhi still guarded him on the other end.

West was too slow off a screen to guard ray regardless of whether he was paying attention or not. seemed like he forgot he was even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom