2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that in all the Pacer turmoil this year, or on a night like this..George Hill just gets to go on his merry way. He is so ******* bad and the root of their biggest issues on offense.

Dude I can't get, but at the end of the day the Heat are just a flat out better team.

I called up the stat keeper from the game and he told me 2.  damn I wish there was some sort of website about sports I could go to where I could look up stats from games so I wouldn't have to call the stat keeper all the time
What? 
roll.gif

the intern writing this SC highlight :lol:
Since west can't guard ray, who do you nt coaches have him guard?

whoever the pg is during the gm. norris or rio

Cole would get into the paint at will freeing shooters and cutters.

sag off and let him shoot jumpers. better than having west chase ray and giving him open 3s.
ray open 3s or having norris be a scorer every possesion?

I don't think cole takes the bait. Maybe chalmers. And even then, Indy guards can't keep cole out of the paint.

I think everyone is placing the blame on west not checking Allen, but let's not forget how terrible Indy was in transition and their lack of a PG killing them.

It's funny that in all the Pacer turmoil this year, or on a night like this..George Hill just gets to go on his merry way. He is so ******* bad and the root of their biggest issues on offense.

I think he would be a good sixth man scorer off the bench. It's amazing that Bird hasn't addressed the teams main weakness the past three season... Point guard. They got knocked out the previous two postseasons because of their lack of point guard and it wasn't fixed in both offseasons.

Maybe Indiana should've taken a look at Delonte West's "resamay"

I'm sure he can do a better job than George Hill at least.

the intern writing this SC highlight :lol:
Since west can't guard ray, who do you nt coaches have him guard?

whoever the pg is during the gm. norris or rio

Cole would get into the paint at will freeing shooters and cutters.

sag off and let him shoot jumpers. better than having west chase ray and giving him open 3s.
ray open 3s or having norris be a scorer every possesion?

I don't think cole takes the bait. Maybe chalmers. And even then, Indy guards can't keep cole out of the paint.

I think everyone is placing the blame on west not checking Allen, but let's not forget how terrible Indy was in transition and their lack of a PG killing them.

end of the day, indy will not (and shouldnt) downsize to heat's small lineup. west is gonna have to guard someone. and to me, it has to be the pg position. if cole doesnt attack, then west is off the hook

Last edited:
David west is an overrated bum. Any team they has him as a go to key player is never winning anything. Its either a top of the key jumper or a shoulder charge and off arm his way into the middle of the court and throw it up. He'll have a good game here and there but you can't count on him

Pacers should throw money at Rio this off season. Get them self's a true champion

Last edited:
Yeah, George Hill definitely skates free clear of any slander from the talking heads. That trade looks worse each year.

Also...despite his rise in popularity, Paul George is more or less at the same spot he was last season. Inconsistent guy on the rise but not what a lot of you crowned him as.

_'s hyped thee hell out of him early in the year when the Pacers were tearin' it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom