2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 990267
Still blows my mind that men that call themselves men, And boys that call themselves men, hate so much on other men on GP. Y'all know basketball, (some) but it's much more cool to hate, block, make fun, GIF, look around the good, the actual good conversation of basketball, chalk it up to the thread moving fast, keep it moving, keep it silly, keep it what it is. Easy way out, y'all are punking out.

Que the Punk Nubian joint "punks jump up to get beat down"

The hell is Mo Williams doing being an analyst on NBA TV right now :rofl: :rofl:

I swear NBATV picks their analyst out of a hat :lol:

View media item 990267
Still blows my mind that men that call themselves men, And boys that call themselves men, hate so much on other men on GP. Y'all know basketball, (some) but it's much more cool to hate, block, make fun, GIF, look around the good, the actual good conversation of basketball, chalk it up to the thread moving fast, keep it moving, keep it silly, keep it what it is. Easy way out, y'all are punking out.

Breh what are you talking about?

Ibaka with 4 blocks, OKC had 6 in the first 2 games combined.

Ibaka with 15 points. OKC had 9 points from their starting bigs in the first 2 games combined.

Spurs with 66 paint points in game 1, 54 in game 2. Only 40 in this one. For reference, 40 paint points would've ranked near the bottom of the league. While 66 & 54 would've been #1 by a mile.

Nice adjustments from Brooks by giving Thabo & Collison zero minutes, inserting Reggie into the starting 5, & giving Lamb nearly 20 mins.

Will be interesting to see how Ibaka's calf reacts to the every other day schedule from here on out. He may be very stiff tomorrow after playing 30 hard mins tonight.

Last edited:
Pop will make some adjustments and spurs will win game 4

Its easy to say that without having insight on said "adjustments". With Serge being in the paint on d and adams playing his correct role off the bench the interior scoring dwindles. Theres nothing that will hide that.

If anything i would attack okc in the post with duncan/splitter in hopes of getting someone in foul trouble, but outside of that then inside scoring will be troublesome

View media item 990267

Breh what are you talking about?

Nothing of worth

Ibaka with 4 blocks, OKC had 6 in the first 2 games combined.

Ibaka with 15 points. OKC had 9 points from their starting bigs in the first 2 games combined.

Spurs with 66 paint points in game 1, 54 in game 2. Only 40 in this one. For reference, 40 paint points would've ranked near the bottom of the league. While 66 & 54 would've been #1 by a mile.

Nice adjustments from Brooks by giving Thabo & Collison zero minutes, inserting Reggie into the starting 5, & giving Lamb nearly 20 mins.

All of this.

Although I would've probably played Collison more and Perkins less....other than that Brooks made the adjustments that were needed.

Brooks has been lurking this thread.

He finally benched Thabo Sefo

bout time bum.

Play Lamb moree.... kid is a scorer. 

Adams > Perk

IF OKC wins game 4 they'll have a chance.

But I still don't see OKC beating MIAMI.

Westbrook is gonna kill his own team.

Spurs will outwork the Heat.

So lets go Spurs.

Collison and pj3 should be playing more over Perkins.. Especially when the spurs go to diaw

Brooks has been lurking this thread.

He finally benched Thabo Sefo

bout time bum.

Play Lamb moree.... kid is a scorer. 

Adams > Perk

IF OKC wins game 4 they'll have a chance.

But I still don't see OKC beating MIAMI.

Westbrook is gonna kill his own team.

Spurs will outwork the Heat.

So lets go Spurs.

Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom