2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ missed another dunk? Dudes used to swear he was more athletic than rose is/was :smh:

So, because Westbrook missed a dunk it proves he's not as athletic as Rose? The "logic" there is remarkable even by NT standards.

Russy's celebration is perfect for him.

He's holstering his guns.. yet they're still going off. :lol:

Not even a Knicks fan but the 'Melo three to the dome gets me hyped every time. Been unleashed in beer pong many a time.
LMAOOO!
Man I hate Melo, but she he does that taunt, you can't do anything but get hyped!
Especially she he does it in NBA 2k14.
carmelo-anthony-reaction-gifs-1.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else find this whole Pacers referring to the Heat as their big brothers and to themselves as the light brother thing weird and just coming out of nowhere?

It really was kinda weird and random. I get playing the underdog role, but not a self-depreciating one :lol:

Russy's celebration is perfect for him.

He's holstering his guns.. yet they're still going off. :lol:

I've been waiting on Russ to realize he shoots himself in the thighs every time he does that :lol:

I might be trippin, but did first take really just spend 70% of the show talking about clubs, parties, arrests and relationships....

**** that dude. He's actually pretty down to Earth if you meet him or ask for pics or whatevers (Nauzi too who is the weird chic who dresses in Tinkerbell outfit), but they think they're such big **** they recently decided to go on News9 whining how they can't afford their lower level season tickets anymore and begging fans to pay for their's, asked for $10,00 and made a GoFundMe page. Their tickets combined don't cost close to 10 racks, not even half! I called her out over it in a facebook message and she rambling about related expenses and playoffs (even if we made the finals wouldn't add up to 10 racks). So far they've only raised like $900. I know that's you boy blastercombo blastercombo but they turned a lot of people off to them with that move.

**** that dude. He's actually pretty down to Earth if you meet him or ask for pics or whatevers (Nauzi too who is the weird chic who dresses in Tinkerbell outfit), but they think they're such big **** they recently decided to go on News9 whining how they can't afford their lower level season tickets anymore and begging fans to pay for their's, asked for $10,00 and made a GoFundMe page. Their tickets combined don't cost close to 10 racks, not even half! I called her out over it in a facebook message and she rambling about related expenses and playoffs (even if we made the finals wouldn't add up to 10 racks). So far they've only raised like $900. I know that's you boy blastercombo blastercombo but they turned a lot of people off to them with that move.

:lol: he was a college buddy but haven't spoken to him in a while.

To his defense he's been doing that since the thunder had their 20 game winning season :lol:

Last edited:
LOOK AT WHO MIAMI IS PLAYING

Below average Bobcats, trash Nets, and the Pacers who are a very good team but only play for 3 quarters.

Fatigue wont be a factor as much as people think. Spurs are just a better team.
Lol spurs played a mavs team which was not that good
They played a portland team who just got into the playoffs and were horrible defensively

This and Melos 3 to the head celebration are top 5 three point celebrations EVER!
Not even a Knicks fan but the 'Melo three to the dome gets me hyped every time. Been unleashed in beer pong many a time.
haha i can picture it during beer pong

i used to think the 3 to the dome thing was dumb. it still kinda is, but it stuck around and seems appropriate

i always thought it was corny when steph & kd would point to the sky after every shot, also seen harden doing it too :smh:

Just about all 3 point celebrations are corny to me (unless it's a game winner or game tying shot), but the Sam Cassell joint indeed trumps all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom