2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did no one screencap Paul George is already better than Tracy McGrady ever was?
http://niketalk.com/t/593997/2013-2...nt-in-sale-of-clippers/11300_20#post_20758322

laugh.gif

He tried to save face saying I had that **** saved for a while or w/e and STILL says PG > T-Mac but we know what it is.

Last edited:
This indiana team is like that mid 00s wizards team. Good. Solid. Gave lebron fits. But he ultimately topped them. He sent them home 3 years strsight too. Deshawn stevenson = lance stephenson. Gilbert is better than pg but he still couldnt get it done either. Those were some great battles. Then that team blew up like this one will

Crab dribble..lol

Last edited:
Now four Finals in a row (along with a long Olympics for the stars) is something to shake your head at. Some of you ******* females are disgusting man
laugh.gif
please squat over a bucket and queef all that goddamn sand outta your collective vaginas.
Pro unloaded a full clip, cotdamn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It always comical to me the emotional roller coaster these dudes go on with the success LeBron and the Heat have had the last few years.

The lengths some of y'all go to discredit any and everything he does now is straight up pitiful and sad.

"But....But......But MJ or Kobe never had to join forces with other All Stars to form a superteam!"

That's because MJ and Kobe played with HOFers, all time greats, All Stars during their title runs and in the Kobe's case management reloaded to bring in Pau Gasol and surround him with a supporting cast that gave him the opportunity to win two more titles.

And I'm not saying this to diminish with MJ or Kobe did, just stating facts.

The only team LeBron has been on comparable to those Bulls and Lakers team in terms of talent top to bottom is the Heat.

And this isn't a "everyone should universally love LeBron and appreciate his greatness" rant so miss me with that. Victor Page and the homie DSK are two of the biggest LeBron detractors on here and that's fine. No one ever comes at them because they don't spew nonsense like "LeBron has no skills" or "LeBron is fabrication created by David Stern and the NBA."

They drop a "***** boy" comment here and there and keep it moving.
laugh.gif
No harm, no foul.

And DubA.....well DubA is a special case, we just let him be.
laugh.gif

Now the Heat going to four straight Finals is "meh" as if it was a foregone conclusion, when prior to season starting all the talk was "Miami is gonna run out of gas." "Making it to 4 straight Finals is going to very difficult."  Personally, I had my doubts about them making it to the Finals given the playoff runs they've been on the last few years. Figured all the wear and tear of playing 300+ games would take a toil on them, and it still might in the Finals for all I know.

The East has been the inferior conference for decades now, that's not breaking news. And if Miami was in the West would they be going to four straight Finals? Probably not. But making it to 4 straight Finals is still quite an accomplishment.

Paul George being the 2nd best player in the league is funny. This is funnier.
sick.gif

Yikes.

EDIT: as;ldfkshg;lskhdf Y'all treating my guy DubA like a special needs child.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
On some "let him be...that's just what he does."

DubA is the realest.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Dub is still my dude. I get his hate. Mostly. :lol:

Seeing that thread reminds me that I watched the decision with my man Bijad at a bar around the Garden and how pissed I was :lol:

dont even bring up jordans name... he never lost in the finals out of 6 times he was there... lebron lost twice before he even won a chip :rofl:

This kids just don't know
They really don't want to know

Let the blind keep leading the blind
They never going to listen.
They Dun Wana hear it

Like comparing kanye to pac or big
So disrespectful

Last edited:
7th straight year we've had Kobe or Bron in the finals.

They never went head to head in any of those years :smh:

Why did you have your centers chasing Rashard Lewis around, Mike Brown?

Last edited:
7th straight year we've had Kobe or Bron in the finals.

They never went head to head in any of those years :smh:

Why did you have your centers chasing Rashard Lewis around, Mike Brown?

Almost as dumb as Vogel having David west try and cover Ray Allen.

If Pacers were in the West they would've been 1st round exit.

If Miami was in the West they would've been out every year in WCF or Semi

Well they're in the East, so there you go.

And that David West vine was dejection in its purest form... if only that was Pierce instead it would be perfect.

trading for evan turner was one of the biggest mistakes the pacers did. that bum played 0 minutes in game 6 and did absolutely nothing the whole post season.....hell he did nothing the whole time he was a pacer lol. it's hilarious reports are coming out saying the pacers rather resign him over lance.

How did no one screencap Paul George is already better than Tracy McGrady ever was?

http://niketalk.com/t/593997/2013-2...nt-in-sale-of-clippers/11300_20#post_20758322

:lol:

He tried to save face saying I had that **** saved for a while or w/e and STILL says PG > T-Mac but we know what it is.

oh. my. god.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whenever I see something that absurd I go back a few pages and make sure there wasn't any sarcasm or dude was trolling.

When dude stuck to his guns I seriously couldn't believe it.

I been here a really long time and I can say that is unequivocally the stupidest thing I've ever read in this forum. Its been a year and I still can't believe it.

If it was his team I would have let it ride and chalked it up to being a fan but it wasn't.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Dub is still my dude. I get his hate. Mostly.
laugh.gif

Seeing that thread reminds me that I watched the decision with my man Bijad at a bar around the Garden and how pissed I was
laugh.gif
Man I could imagine.

S&T was live the day of The Decision.
laugh.gif
The Knicks fans on here made it seem like a formality that he was coming to New York. AMP made a thread and everything IIRC. 

The Knicks fans on here directly before and after LeBron's announcement were like

Makes you understand why DubA is so bitter towards LeBron.....to a certain extent.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom