2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade was a robbery at the time too stop it.

Pop & RC finessed the hell out of Bird.

ehhh, it is a bit of 20/20, he couldn't shoot a lick, like not at all. If he can't shoot he becomes a MKG, there was some risk in a Kawhi, he was def better than the 15th pick but still carried some risk.

plus kawhi and paul george seem completely incompatible.

Last edited:
True, they're basically giving you the same thing and I'm surprised at how good of a shooter Kawhi is becoming considering he has foam fingers for hands.

Ball looking like an acorn in his palms and ****.

Like I said, if the heat convince everyone to opt out and resign smaller contracts, they have a shot at another finals appearance. They could literally rebuild their entire roster from scratch

Like I said, if the heat convince everyone to opt out and resign smaller contracts, they have a shot at another finals appearance. They could literally rebuild their entire roster from scratch

Of course that would be the optimal thing for the organization but this is Wade's last big contract and Bosh might want to go somewhere where he can be the guy.

Also they both don't deserve to take less even Wade with his failing body and especially Bosh.

Not everybody is Tim Duncan, if a player wants to be paid relative to his value I can't ever be mad at that even if it does ruin the team.

Still can't believe Wizards took Veseley over Leonard 
mean.gif

Not blaming him for Yesterday because i was literally laughing at how Bad Wade was getting owned... but it blows my mind that he'll go from attacking and getting easy shots to simply trying to pass to everyone and stop attacking.. When he was on the attack they are up 22-6 he gets passive and calms down and like that the Spurs are in the game, Him & KD both have a habit of not forcing the issue (In KD's defense he has a KILLER in WB) but Bron after seeing how that team was playing has to continue to attack at all cost.

Still can't believe Wizards took Veseley over Leonard :smh:

People was all on washington for thinking about picking Kawhi .. calling it bit of a reach

But it was fine to pick Jan Veselý because Fran Fraschilla said he would be a mcdonald's all american had in played in the US OK and :lol:

Last edited:
"Demarcus Cousins is an emotional lesbian"

"Dwight Howard wears panties with leg warmers"

"DeAndre Jordan sucks my ****"

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom