2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe Miami got beat down like that. In the big picture though if this is their last run (Bron, Wade, Bosh) they don't have nothing to hang their heads about. They got 2 rings, shoulda beat Dallas in 2011 and going to 4 straight finals is TOUGH. Every championship team falls off. They're at the stage where they have to retool and figure out how to stay on top. Don Pat Riley gotta make some decisions.

Last edited:
Still can't believe Miami got beat down like that. In the big picture though if this is their last run (Bron, Wade, Bosh) they don't have nothing to hang their heads about. They got 2 rings, shoulda beating Dallas in 2011 and going to 4 straight finals is TOUGH. Every championship team falls off. They're at the stage where they have to retool and figure out how to stay on top. Don Pat Riley gotta make some decisions.

nah it wasnt 7 so its a fail along with getting TOSSED at the crib twice

shoulda beat Dallas in 2011.
They couldn't even extend it to 7 games. 
laugh.gif

shoulda beat Dallas in 2011.

They couldn't even extend it to 7 games. :lol:

So? I still don't think that Dallas team was better than them, just my opinion.

Still can't believe Miami got beat down like that. In the big picture though if this is their last run (Bron, Wade, Bosh) they don't have nothing to hang their heads about. They got 2 rings, shoulda beating Dallas in 2011 and going to 4 straight finals is TOUGH. Every championship team falls off. They're at the stage where they have to retool and figure out how to stay on top. Don Pat Riley gotta make some decisions.

:lol:

Last edited:

THEY SHOULDA GOT SWEPT TO BE HONEST

People was all on washington for thinking about picking Kawhi .. calling it bit of a reach

But it was fine to pick Jan Veselý because Fran Fraschilla said he would be a mcdonald's all american had in played in the US OK and
laugh.gif
I know Vesely was gon be trash. Son highlight tapes weren't even impressive 
mean.gif

Damn bruh, is there a parade in Chicago or something?

Last edited:
Bulls fans extra loud today :nerd:

What got into y'all

:lol: that's just Cold's hatred for the Warm ... we have our own issues to worry about tho, gotta find a way to beat you guys out for Melo :nerd:

If you guys get melo and that gets us LeBron/bosh/love .. **** you can have melo :lol:

#DontLike

I'm a Bulls fan through and through and i don't get the LBJ hatred at all, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What got into y'all

:lol: that's just Cold's hatred for the Warm ... we have our own issues to worry about tho, gotta find a way to beat you guys out for Melo :nerd:

If you guys get melo and that gets us LeBron/bosh/love .. **** you can have melo :lol:

:lol: I can see Bosh going there, I picked him up on my Rockets squad in 2K, that perimeter shooting with Bosh/Parsons/Harden :x :x :x

#DontLike

I'm a Bulls fan through and through and i don't get the LBJ hatred at all, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
exactly if your a bulls fan and somehow feels as if lbj would be a detriment to them team or there wouldnt be a an improvement/upgrade iuno even know what to say about that...Even for as much as noah use to get on him in his cleveLand days he would embrace lbj with open arms.... 

Also he would be better suited/fit for the team and the style of play/coach then a melo any day of the week.

What got into y'all

good basketball

Damn bruh, is there a parade in Chicago or something?
nah fam ... just the bbworld being righted... nothing more

What got into y'all

What got into y'all

we def got our own issues but that spurs W was sweeter than iced tea on a hot summer day... sooooo many chicago "warm fans" hate me today , not answering calls,or text dodgeing me for my $$ is all hilarious

#DontLike

ye shrug
#teamanybodybutthemlames after the bulls got bounced bro...

Last edited:
Not blaming him for Yesterday because i was literally laughing at how Bad Wade was getting owned... but it blows my mind that he'll go from attacking and getting easy shots to simply trying to pass to everyone and stop attacking.. When he was on the attack they are up 22-6 he gets passive and calms down and like that the Spurs are in the game, Him & KD both have a habit of not forcing the issue (In KD's defense he has a KILLER in WB) but Bron after seeing how that team was playing has to continue to attack at all cost.

yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom