2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media has nothing to do with it. Going to 4 straight finals with that team, in this era, doesn't sound crazy or 'greatness'. Cake walk season, cake walk playoffs. This is what they're supposed to do. What am I missing here? What team was in their way?

cause real equals romo type tendencies these days.... i know you see the capris, low riders and hip huggers... "real n's" wear these days

Man I hate when people just cant sit back and appreciate the greatness that is Lance Stephenson :smh:
:lol:

On a serious note, ya hes one of the realest in the league, he gives no *****, always plays hard, and will do whatever it takes to win. He talks alot of **** too.

Hes the richard sherman of the Nba. (not that good, but everything else lol)

Social media has nothing to do with it. Going to 4 straight finals with that team, in this era, doesn't sound crazy or 'greatness'. Cake walk season, cake walk playoffs. This is what they're supposed to do. What am I missing here? What team was in their way?
You're missing greatness, they make it look easy for a reason. You obviously don't understand the preparation and grind of an NBA season.

Ben Golliver ‏@BenGolliver 3m
Paul George on whether he wants to see Lance Stephenson re-signed: “I mean, I don’t know..."

ok same can be said for those celtics.... in those 4 peat yrs... most of the teams were barely 500 teams.. and they had i believe like a 15 game lead on the second place team in one seasonso... youre basically saying the same thing about the c's. not to mention they had 3 top 50 players and 4 allstars so.....

and thats what social media does ppl just go out google ish have no idea what they are talking about or content and just post stuff to seem knowledgeable and try to prove a point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom