2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he didn't defend Dwight last night,

Adams hit an elbow jumper too.

Surprised the hell outta me.

Would like to have seen Adams get under Dwight's skin though...

Julius F. Wrek
wonder why Perk is starting over Adams.. later on in the season, you think Brooks will fix this starting lineup tomfoolery?

evan turner done f'd up the over/under for some people, some gamblers would like a word with him :Lol
The Lakers were favored -6.5

but the o/u was 215.5, so unless there was a lot of movement before tipoff the dunk didn't affect much 

Julius F. Wrek
wonder why Perk is starting over Adams.. later on in the season, you think Brooks will fix this starting lineup tomfoolery?
Brooks has changed the starting lineup literally once since he has been coaching, not counting moves caused by trade or injury obviously and that was the insertion of RW into the lineup

Last edited:

Julius F. Wrek

I think last night was more of an ego/experience thing fof Perk.

Defending players with styles like Dwight are really the only time Perk has any value.

I'm not sure the starting lineup changes.

I would expect that IF the matchups dictate it,

Adams would play more minutes than Perk.

At least that was the case for a bit, then Brooks started going small a ton.

Julius F. Wrek

there was an instance when Perk got the offensive rebound and instead of shooting the open layup/dunk, he passed it to the top of the arc 
roll.gif
roll.gif

s*** had me rollin as I seen him do that a cpl times this season 

generally its better to keep a consistent starting lineup throughout the regular season

we will just have to wait and see if he changes it to adjust to playoff matchups

i would like to see the ticket prices though

there is no way people are willing to pay the same high prices to see kobe-dwight-nash as they are this year for nick young-jordan hill-kendal marshall

Honestly no 
laugh.gif

I mean, ya the Kings have a nice bump in attendance for being a 9-20 team.... but I thought it would be a little bit higher, like closer to 95% capacity rather than the 92.5%
Less annoying "Hawks fans" to disturb the people who are there to root for the other team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
examples of any  Hawks fans please 
nerd.gif

i would like to see the ticket prices though

there is no way people are willing to pay the same high prices to see kobe-dwight-nash as they are this year for nick young-jordan hill-kendal marshall
Thats a good point, but the Lakers are still the Lakers 
ohwell.gif

There arent any, but you'll go there and you'll see people who are there just to see a basketball game period who will get mad when you're rooting for the other team. Those "Hey do you know where you are" type of bozos, who arent even therein team apparrell and dont even know the roster.

There arent any, but you'll go there and you'll see people who are there just to see a basketball game period who will get mad when you're rooting for the other team. Those "Hey do you know where you are" type of bozos, who arent even therein team apparrell and dont even know the roster.

:smh: @ you for throwing hawks fans in a box

I yell at people at games who are in Supersonics gear 
ohwell.gif

that's only happened twice and one of those were at an away game at Golden State 
laugh.gif

and its always fun to see the "im going to a sporting event? time to throw on the only jersey i have" fans

dudes wearing a cowboys jersey to a nets-knicks game 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom