2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayless was NT's obsession for years.

Undersized? check.

Volume scorer?  check.

"He just needs a chance, why these coaches trippin?"  check.

He was in that documentary Gunnin for the Number One Spot and I loved that film. I was rooting for everyone in it to blow up

SameFatherlyAssassinbug.gif

There are dozens of players in the NBA right now who are worse than Seth Curry.

If that was true, he'd be in the league. He's well known, coached by K, NBA pedigree.

They gave him a couple chances, you don't think the NBA wants him strictly cause of family ties? He's just not an NBA talent, an elite shooter but has no position, terrible athlete/defender, mediocre ball handler, mediocre passer.

There are dozens of players in the NBA right now who are worse than Seth Curry.
If that was true, he'd be in the league. He's well known, coached by K, NBA pedigree.

They gave him a couple chances, you don't think the NBA wants him strictly cause of family ties? He's just not an NBA talent, an elite shooter but has no position, terrible athlete/defender, mediocre ball handler, mediocre passer.
Austin Rivers is all those things you just named and worse shooter on top of it.

Maybe I'm just biased, but I think hes a NBA talent. Elite shooting is always needed which is why I'm shocked that one of the worst three point shooting teams in the league wouldnt want him.

But the only reason why they cut Seth is to resign him to a non guarantee though. He's an NBA level player. He'll find his way

:lol:

Dude went undrafted in one of the weakest drafts in history coming from the most well known program in CBB

That should let you know something off top

3 straight Finals will do that to you, they'll wake up in the playoffs but they definitely on autopilot unless they playing the Pacers

Lowry, Amir and Jonas. :smokin

Really surprised by DeRozan's progress lately. By the team's progress as a whole, really. Even I didn't know Rudy Gay was that counterproductive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom