2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in all the hoopla of KD being in god mode this month, is the fact that Reggie Jackson has been ballin' too.

Man this OKC team is scary good.

Was funny at the end to count:

1000.. 2000.. 3000.. 4000.. 5000

Gg spurs.. Not so good game refs

Well 0-10  against the Blazers, Clippers, Thunder, and The Rockets  0 games played with the full roster.

GG @DatZNasty  ,@Julius Wrek, and @BLASTERCOMBO  
Fixed it for ya

smile.gif

I appreciate your assistance.

Reggie Jackson's agent thinking bout this offseason like

tumblr_mqkek1fRtm1syjtpdo1_400.gif

More like presti is looking at his value sky rocket and he gets to retool with more young guys..

I really wonder if he shopping thabo (who expires at seasons end).. When Russ comes back our 3 guards are: Russ, Reggie and lamb.. Then there is fisher, who will continue to play as long as brooks is the coach

Stop with this nonsense :lol:

If Dwight was as good as some of yall are saying then the Rockets would be doing a bit better than they are

Aldridge>Cousins>Dwight=Davis...yea I said it

not gonna disagree with your assessment of those players there, more because i just don't care.

but dwight hasn't been a reason we aren't doing "well" (although we're still 4/5 seed).
not having a complete roster throughout the season thus far, and an inept coach has been the cause of most of our struggles.

IATT IATT

at some point teams will realize that presti isn't paying anyone, because he's really not in a position to pay anyone with KD russ and serge under contracts..right?

Last edited:
More like presti is looking at his value sky rocket and he gets to retool with more young guys..

I really wonder if he shopping thabo (who expires at seasons end).. When Russ comes back our 3 guards are: Russ, Reggie and lamb.. Then there is fisher, who will continue to play as long as brooks is the coach
Hard to shop Thabo when you could probably only get some garbage journeyman guard in his place. Hopefully Thabo will just be a team player and take what OKC offers.

I wish Brooks would play Perry Jones or Andre Roberson sometime too to get them comfortable. At this point I would send Roberson to the D-League, he barely even touches the floor and does nothing of notice when he is.

IATT IATT

at some point teams will realize that presti isn't paying anyone, because he's really not in a position to pay anyone with KD russ and serge under contracts..right?

Reggie doesn't become restricted until after next season.. Perkins contract is up after next season.. Thabo this season

I think they will eventually offer decent money to lamb and Adams (based on guys currently on the roster).. I think pj3 will get a bigger role on the team next season and then he'll get moved.. Then you have guys like Roberson, jerrett and guys overseas

Also have to factor in whatever happens with draft picks

Last edited:
I wish Brooks would play Perry Jones or Andre Roberson sometime too to get them comfortable. At this point I would send Roberson to the D-League, he barely even touches the floor and does nothing of notice when he is.

Especially if brooks is going make him the starter next season when thabo is gone.. Lamb will still get more mins, but it'll be just like the games thabo has missed this season

Hell, if pj3 isn't going to get consistent playing time, might as well let him go down for a game or two just to get some burn

Who sat out for SA tonight? Or were they full strength?
Green, Splitter, and Leonard broke his hand during the game.
Ouch that sucks, how long is he out?
They said at least the remainder of tonights game, maybe longer. Nothing concrete yet, I'm hoping it isnt long though. This team really cant stay healthy. 

Going to game on Friday too, at least the big 3 will be in attendance, last year when I went TD was hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom