2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wade at 75% of what he use to be is the best 2 in the L(While Kobe is Injured)"

Harden retired? I didnt even see it on ESPN that's wild
He must have just forgot about Harden. DeRozan is having a better year than Wade. Simply off the fact he plays every game.

Last edited:
Bosh is definitely going to be the odd man out in MIA

Which sucks because he's going to put in work wherever he goes and while I love Wade, he's got 2 years left max

Wade has already said if lebron leaves he's gonna most likely retire in an interview. And we back with the wade is done now again lol i swear this thread flip flops every other week.

He must have just forgot about Harden. DeRozan is having a better year than Wade. Simply off the fact he plays every game.

Woah look Derozan is a good young player but he's Not better than Wade period... when the playoffs roll around Wade will be semi healthy and> Derozan. That isn't really up for debate.

wade is still a damn good player. you might not see the athletic plays, but he is still efficient and on any given night help carry the heat along with bron.
guys still bite on the pump fake and he still getting to the line. scoring and offense isnt the problem, defense has been down

Last edited:
Wade has already said if lebron leaves he's gonna most likely retire in an interview. And we back with the wade is done now again lol i swear this thread flip flops every other week.

I ain't say he's done, he's pretty much as effecient as he's ever been but the man has degenerative knee problems, he doesn't have long left.

This is what Wade's career and legacy is going to take a hit and i hope he knew that when Lebron came. Let the media & some fans write it he's gonna be viewed as a player who Lebron "carried" to a ring :smh:.

I knew **** was bad when i'm hearing announcers say if Lebron doesn't play Exceptional the heat have NO CHANCE to win :lol:

I ain't say he's done, he's pretty much as effecient as he's ever been but the man has degenerative knee problems, he doesn't have long left.

No not you lol your right he has a few years left but people are calling him done but you don't average 22 a game and shoot 55 % when your done

wade cant handle the rigor of playing 82 games a season anymore. but wade can still be wade when he needs to and when it matters most. in the playoffs

I don't understand how fans expect players to leave MILLIONS on the table. MILLIONS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS

The only thing I can see is because it can have an effect on the best player in the game staying/leaving.

Even then it's really really hard to see him opting out of $20m.

gif of Taj taking asik's soul? :nerd:

giphy.gif

He didn't really dunk ON him though. He dunked BY him.

Am I doing it right?

I ain't mad at Wade for one second if he takes that 20.

Get your money man, he earned that. Plus he'll have 4 rings anyway, his legacy is cemented.

Son got kids to feed

You guys are right about Wade being a better player than DeRozan but the young fella is balling. 22 4 3 vs Wade 19 4 4. Not even factoring in the teams they play for.

Demar Derozan isn't close to Wade's level, I watch him everyday, he's fine.

He takes a lot of shots, scores a few points, doesn't really effect winning, in a significant way.

Just heard on NBA radio that there's some Melo to Houston (in the offseason, of course) speculation. Anyone know where that's coming from? It sounds like a Broussard thing, but I don't know.

Just heard on NBA radio that there's some Melo to Houston (in the offseason, of course) speculation. Anyone know where that's coming from? It sounds like a Broussard thing, but I don't know.

According to Knicks fans there's a 0% chance it happens. They're basing this off of an incompetent ownership group making sound decisions though.

Harden & Melo on the same squad? No thanks.

I heard you're only allowed to play with 1 basketball

Melo to Houston sounds like 2 many cooks in the kitchen. You'd need a respected pass first PG to run that show. Like Rondo.

Wait...aren't Melo and Rondo free agents this summer? Hmmm

Last edited:
Think USA basketball where Carmelo just shoots lots of 3s

You're a Rockets fan so you already know about their ball movement problems, you really think iso king Melo will help? He likes the ball foul line extended more than shooting 3's off the ball. Plus Dwight going to start *****ing about lack of touches when he starts getting 3 plays ran for him a game.

USA basketball isn't comparable to NBA basketball, not to mention it would be Mchale coaching them, not Coach K.

Melo to Houston is such a terrible idea
laugh.gif
Idea should never have even been taken seriously

Last edited:
The lack of ball movement isn't a harden thing, it's a McHale thing. Watch the spurs. Look how quickly everyone moves on offense, look how crisp the passing is and how they're in sync with each other.

The rockets on the other hand... Unless it's a fast break, we walk it up court. Struggle to pass into Dwight, struggle to get Dwight in good position. Hell, we don't even run harden off simple screens to catch and shoot. I'm convinced McHale just rolls the ball out and takes a nap while the team plays pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom