2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordans going to be sitting in the same spot next game with all 6 rings on his fingers or something
Then he puts on his shades "Deal with it bro"
tumblr_liacg195391qz7l0ao1_1280.png

Last edited:
just got home...

Missed most of the Thunder game but I did see Reggie Jackson shoot that prayer with 3 seconds still on the clock tho :rofl:

MJ deserves this, all along he has never acknowledged LeBrons talent. MJ is sooo jealous it's LeBron's league.
PIOT.... right? If so, :pimp:

But yeah, that was exactly why I said I wanted Bron to drop a cool 70 on the Cats. :lol:

MJ on that Shaq/Dwight steez. Not sure why either.

Last edited:
Not sure if mentioned earlier, but the VC buzzer beater was the second buzzer beating three in the past 10 years.

And there have only been six in NBA history. :pimp:

2014, Vince over Manu in the corner to win G3 of the WC First Round.
2009, LeBron over Hedo at the top to win G2 of the ECF.
2002, Horry with the infamous clutch shot to beat the Kings in G4 of the WCF.
1997, Stockton from 30 feet over Barkley to send the Utah Jazz to the Finals.
1997, Eddie Johnson hits it at the same exact spot that Stockton did to beat the Jazz in G4 of the same WCF. :lol:
1986, Dudley Bradley hits a bank shot to beat the Sixers in G1 of the 1986 EC First Round.

MJ deserves this, all along he has never acknowledged LeBrons talent. MJ is sooo jealous it's LeBron's league.
PIOT.... right? If so, :pimp:

But yeah, that was exactly why I said I wanted Bron to drop a cool 70 on the Cats. :lol:

MJ on that Shaq/Dwight steez. Not sure why either.

MJ is the ultimate alpha male. Fierce competitor that will Never take an L, even if it's just a joke between friends (same as Shaq). Can't stand the fact that someone is challenging his greatness by dominating the league the way Lebron has. Bron still has a long ways to go but MJ just hates the fact that someone else is mentioned alongside his name. It probably didn't help when His own partner in crime Scottie said Lebron was a better all around player than MJ few years ago.

Reggie Jackson :smokin

Not to be overlooked also is 45 rebounds between KD, Russ, Serge, and Reggie too to help make up for their poor shooting.

Reggie Jackson :smokin

Not to be overlooked also is 45 rebounds between KD, Russ, Serge, and Reggie too to help make up for their poor shooting.

I felt for the kid when I saw him crying post-game.

Want the Grizz to win, but after a game like that, gotta respect the guy.

Thunder could have won game 2. RW was shooting bone head 3's. Stop playing hero ball and give it to the Sniper

Wow that shot Vince hit was the same he missed in 01 vs the Sixers. I was a huge Vince fan back then in high school. Happy to see VC knock that down 13 years later. I always said if Vince and Rasheed Wallace had that Kobe mentality they could have been top 10 all time players. They had that kind of talent.

Not sure if mentioned earlier, but the VC buzzer beater was the second buzzer beating three in the past 10 years.

And there have only been six in NBA history. :pimp:

2014, Vince over Manu in the corner to win G3 of the WC First Round.
2009, LeBron over Hedo at the top to win G2 of the ECF.
2002, Horry with the infamous clutch shot to beat the Kings in G4 of the WCF.
1997, Stockton from 30 feet over Barkley to send the Utah Jazz to the Finals.
1997, Eddie Johnson hits it at the same exact spot that Stockton did to beat the Jazz in G4 of the same WCF. :lol:
1986, Dudley Bradley hits a bank shot to beat the Sixers in G1 of the 1986 EC First Round.

Kobe in 06 vs PHX Game 4?

spurs will come back strong tomorrow , popovic gonna torture em for the stupid turnovers they did yesterday especially leonard 

on the other side monta is on beast mode , its amazing how fast he can accelerate , 1 dribble 1 step from the 3pt lane and he reaches the rim jesus 

My bad didn't see the GW 3 part.

Winners today: Bulls, DUbs, Nets, Blazers

i was watching a segment on the redsox winning last year and how it was a great feeling for the city of boston to be able to rally behind a sports team after the bombings.

this might have an opposite effect where fans across the nation and in LA will throw hate at everything clippers.

Please don't compare a terrorist attack to a racist boss. Huge difference. Clippers success is essentially his success

I have the Wizards winning today for NeNe. He came up big in the first 2 games and we'll hold him down today.

I have the Raps, GS and Blazers winning the others.

Bulls Nets Warriors Blazers

I'm hoping the crowd in the roaracle shouts out some funny Sterling chants :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom