2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry was playing 1 on 5 in that possession.

He shouldve kicked it out...he was triple teamed trying to play hero 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anybody else notice this was the only series that ended without the winning team going over to shake hands with their opponents? KG bolted for the tunnel faster than a fat kid looking for a smartie.

******* classless KG, I thought all these old dudes had "maturity".

Who cares.

I was watching that last play like "when is he going to pass" six seconds and you get that ?? damn didnt even tuched the rim

thank god the raptors went all in to make the playoffs rather than tanking to get a good player in the draft

getting bounced in the first round was totally worth it

I think it was worth it. Brought some life into that Franchise.

Hawks on the other hand....no

Anybody else notice this was the only series that ended without the winning team going over to shake hands with their opponents? KG bolted for the tunnel faster than a fat kid looking for a smartie.

Not everyone is as nice as us Canadians 
embarassed.gif

Reason why I don't like KG or Pierce man these old dudes just don't deserve my respect unless it's game related or skills .

Its ok classless KG and old *** pierce will get destroyed by Miami. Wouldnt be surprised if every game is a blowout. Lebron will retire these bums.

I'd give the Nets a edge if they had Lopez, but now? Hell no.

Nice move by the fans at the end.. you could still hear them cheering loudly even after they lost in a heartbreaking fashion.

The Raptors weren't ready yet, but those who weren't aware before got to see the support from the fans in Toronto. All of them outside the arena every game was awesome.

I don't see how you can see they weren't ready. Getting swept means you aren't ready. Losing in a game 7 literally on the last play of the game, proves to me otherwise.

Man screw hand shaking. Both team try to win or go home. They just fought a 7 games series dude. This aint' no love making session.

Thinking like that is the reason why Toronto are soft.

Salute to Toronto. Great atmosphere for the game and props to showing out for your team after a heartbreaker. I love seeing **** like that.

Respect.
pimp.gif

And **** all you dusty New York Knicks fans, rooting for the raptors, should be ashamed.
***** please. You're a bigger fan of the Knicks than you are the Nets.
laugh.gif

Quiet as hell the entire game and you only pop up after your scary *** PG got bailed out. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom