2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk getting killed off the bounce out there.

His positional defensive value isn't showing right now

Another annoyance with NBA officiating. OD amount of replays which mitigates the flow of a game.
mean.gif

And the replay system itself is flawed as well.
They need to have a ref or 2 sitting in a booth with a TV in front of them so they can just radio the correct call down on questionable calls like out of bounds and goal-tending. it would be so much faster and easier

Last edited:
yikes, spurs gonna drop 70 in the first half :x

boris with shake

Last edited:
[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="Zyzz""]Did drake cry yet??[/quote]C'mon man, you know rolls with Mia[/quote]My Raptors, my Heat.

mark cuban might as well get fined
jvg is on point regarding offensive players jumping into defenders during jumpshots

Last edited:

How much HGH will your boy inject through the series?
He won't need to he's had more then a week to inject as much as hes wanted
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Hell ******* no.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Finals last year wouldn't have even reached Game 7 and that's if they they got past the Pacers.

Spo matched Pop's adjustments step-for-step. That was a real thing man, if you don't want to buy into that I don't know what to tell you.
You crazy. They had LEBRON WADE AND BOSH b. I'm not buying that. At the end of the day in the NBA this is a make or miss league. No amount of schematics is going to make up for the fact that in the NBA, in the playoffs, especially in the playoffs, things dwindle down to a half court, pick and roll iso game and Miami has D Wade and Lebron two of the greatest ever at that, at their disposal.

No coach wouldn't be successful with that. 2011, 2012, 2013, they had Lebron Bosh and Wade. You literally have to win when you have that amount of elite level talent. Hell Lebron alone would make Woodson look like an awesome coach. It is what it is.
Late response but look at the 2011 Finals. The easy narrative is to say Dirk played out of his mind and the role players did their job to perfection. And Raymone choked. That's what stands out and but there was more to it than that.

When Rick Carlisle went zone...Miami literally had NO answer for it. Spoelstra did not know how to beat it. They settled for perimeter shots and LBJ never got placed on the block like he often does post-2011.

From what I remember, the switch to JJ in the starting lineup was a big move as well.

Spo has grown a lot as a coach. He's leaps and bounds better than he was in 2011 and utilizes his talent in a much, MUCH better way. Went from getting outcoached in his first Finals to keeping even with one of the GOAT coaches.

And if Raymone couldn't make Mike Brown look good...no chance he does that for Sn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom