2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
so HALF the eastern conference games weren't entertaining you say?

the other half was toronto brooklyn and indiana atlanta. yeah, soooooooooooo entertaining.
That okc /men series was not entertaining. Even tho it went 7 there was some really boring games involved with that series

impressive first q by the spurs

this second rd games aint nothing like the first rd (captain obvious)

When he's open he hits shots just like every player in the NBA. We left him open.
. Blazers don't need a shooter a SF. We need someone to drive to the basket. When Batum dribbles, 85% of the time he dribbles into trouble and picks it up and is lost on the floor.

I really hate the Spurs. Portland isn't going to get any calls this series

Hard to get calls when 95% of your teams shots are midrange and longrange jumpers

no it isn't. see round 1.

so HALF the eastern conference games weren't entertaining you say?

the other half was toronto brooklyn and indiana atlanta. yeah, soooooooooooo entertaining.
That okc /men series was not entertaining. Even tho it went 7 there was some really boring games involved with that series

agreed, and yet houston portland, dallas SA, and GSW LAC were all awesome

Lazy pass by the Weeknd.
roll.gif

Blazers are getting every shot they want. Nothing is falling. Gotta tighten up the D and grab those boards though.

Oh man. The Blazers are working so hard to score, the Spurs are scoring effortlessly. Stotts will adjust but he's taking that L from Pop tonight

I can't watch this but it is on every damn TV at my work {: Blazers have no hustle on defensive boards, whack offensive game plan. Hopefully they prove me wrong but this game is a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom