2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story just see bron against regular people in the stands dude looked like a runaway train. Bron could **** somebody whole vertebrae up lol.

He left hella people hanging tho. Dirtbag Bronny

I woulda been yelling "dont leave me hanging bron" repeatedly so he would feel sorry for me and give me high five :lol:

That guy probably feels so embarassed right now shoulda high fived himself after lol

So doc divers said he won't want to stay if sterling still own the clippers. If the wife does isn't that the same thing? Lol

IMO I think sterling would troll and hand it over to his wife. He's been know to take things very personal and dealing with things the hardest and longest way possible in court

So doc divers said he won't want to stay if sterling still own the clippers. If the wife does isn't that the same thing? Lol

IMO I think sterling would troll and hand it over to his wife. He's been know to take things very personal and dealing with things the hardest and longest way possible in court

Sterling handing it over to his wife isn't a transaction/sale because it is his wife.

Wow Garnett is truly done. I really, really wish the heat played in the went for entertainment purposes alone. Especially this year.

Last edited:
Joe Johnson you overrated piece of ****

Nets would be up at least 15 points by now if they have wesley matthews instead of that garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom