2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are over-exaggerating about how about the East is. I don't think the Blazers, Rockets, Mavericks, or Warriors could beat any Eastern conference playoff team decisively in a 7 game series except Atlanta.
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Teams in the West are mostly finesse. Outside of the Spurs, Thunder and Grizzlies, they can't grind out games and be physical. Rockets, Blazers, and Warriors are a joke, if you haven't been watching the playoffs.

Last edited:
there's no way on earh either of these teams will have anything for the heat. miami shoud just be penned in for the finals now and we just dead the rest of the eastern con. These d-league scrimmages are the worst b

What other team do you know with 3 'superstars'? Ya'll are over-exaggerating about how about the East is. I don't think the Blazers, Rockets, Mavericks, or Warriors could beat any Eastern conference playoff team decisively in a 7 game series except Atlanta.

WHUT....

View media item 963240

What other team do you know with 3 'superstars'? Ya'll are over-exaggerating about how about the East is. I don't think the Blazers, Rockets, Mavericks, or Warriors could beat any Eastern conference playoff team decisively in a 7 game series except Atlanta.

Haha :lol:

Only 2 teams would even make it and one of them can barely scrape by sub .500 teams

Teams in the West are mostly finesse. Outside of the Spurs, Thunder and Grizzlies, they can't grind out games and be physical.
Bro are you really going to sit here and tell me that the Blazers, Rockets, Warriors, or Mavericks would not destroy the Bobcats in a series?

How about he Bulls, they can barely score 70 pts in a game you think they could compete with any of the West teams?  

Toronto? No

Old *** Nets? No

The two teams we are currently witnessing in this game that could pass as a WNBA game? No

56 points with 3 min's left in The third and there up 17. How is that possible.

Last edited:
this is why is why I had Indiana winning, no matter how ****** they play, you can't count on these lower seed eastern conference teams to do anything...

Haha
laugh.gif

Only 2 teams would even make it and one of them can barely scrape by sub .500 teams
I don't put too much stock in records. There are teams in the East that some teams in the West struggle against. The Lakers put up 50+ wins every year, but couldn't beat the Bobcats in the regular season. Who knows how some East teams would perform. It's about matchups.

running for a corner three when you got a break?

john wall needs to be yelling at himself, not gortat

Last edited:
Larry Bird wants to fire Frank Vogel, meanwhile trades all his assets for washed up Scola and never was good in the first place Evan Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom