2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, I really need to stop watching this game.

All Washington is doing is getting Indiana back in their rhythm and prepping them for Miami man.

Looking like an exercise in futility out there :smh:

I don't know how they let Indy get this big of a lead. ****** out there looking real beta.

Dawg, I really need to stop watching this game.

All Washington is doing is getting Indiana back in their rhythm and prepping them for Miami man.

Looking like an exercise in futility out there :smh:

I don't know how they let Indy get this big of a lead. ****** out there looking real beta.

You guys will be fine. Wiz in 7 like I said before it started

a Wizards sweep Charles Barkley said......

Charles and Kenny's predictions are worth less then a penny to me. Dudes always making some reckless predictions every year
Same cat that said spurs won't be able to keep up with the young legs of Portland and that their starting lineup was better and bench didn't matter :rofl: but they're great entertainment just don't listen to their bball predictions

Looks like Indy found their defense

Last edited:
In west blowouts they score 60 or 70 in a half in the east they score 30
indifferent.gif
For real.

West Blowouts - 125 to 100

East Blowouts - 80 to 60

laugh.gif

Same cat that said spurs won't be able to keep up with the young legs of Portland and that their starting lineup was better and bench didn't matter :rofl: but they're great entertainment just don't listen to their bball predictions

Looks like Indy found their defense

There predictions or analysis.

63 points in a playoff game and dudes trying to say records don't matter :lol: 1-10 in the west would beat the wiz in 5. Stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom