2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can definitely see how he isn't going to get the benefit of same whistles because of that.  But some of the no calls in this series when Russ has gets fouled have been horrible

As a ref I'd probably not call it either since he's got the kobe mindset of crashing into who or whatever he sees in front of him and finishing. If he'd flail Like harden he'd be at the line more.

So Jamal gets THAT call 
roll.gif

i can definitely see how he isn't going to get the benefit of same whistles because of that.  But some of the no calls in this series when Russ has gets fouled have been horrible

As a ref I'd probably not call it either since he's got the kobe mindset of crashing into who or whatever he sees in front of him and finishing. If he'd flail Like harden he'd be at the line more.

That's stupid logic. CP3 grabbed Russ on purpose right in front of the ref to stop the break and the ref just stood there, then eventually called a tech on Westbrook and Brooks.

Fisher AND Butler together, was reading some stats earlier on how horrendous those 2's stats are when together. Hope we can overcome it

Last edited:
Aren't you at the game?? Why you on here with us? Surely it's some females or something around more worthy of your attention

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom