2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors havent reached their ceiling because Steph Curry hasnt reached his yet.

Maybe not as an overall player but as a number one option? I think he has and I LOVE steph. My favorite player. But him as your best player isn't netting you a second round appearance with the way the west is right now. Especially when Klay is the 2nd best option offensively.

The Warriors havent reached their ceiling because Steph Curry hasnt reached his yet.
Maybe not as an overall player but as a number one option? I think he has and I LOVE steph. My favorite player. But him as your best player isn't netting you a second round appearance with the way the west is right now. Especially when Klay is the 2nd best option offensively.
Yeah, I agree. He needs another star on his team.

a healthy bogut would have saved jacksons job

i doubt it. lacob was pretty much set to move on cause jackson wasnt gonna kiss up to mgmt. once he didnt extend mark during the offseason, it was a wrap. gave him some time to "change" but mark was gonna coach those guys his way. another thing was mark was firm in wanting to work out of LA and not in the bay area

Last edited:
You my post toward mamba MVP was sarcasm. Nobody can't predict the future

While we can't predict the future, we can, via the past give educated guesses as far as what's going to happen in the future.

And, when one looks at the current and past NBA, the teams with the most success, their star player are guys who are high volume free throw guys, and guys who can overall score easier points. The nature by which the Warriors score suggest that that can't hold against the elite in the West in the playoffs. Especially when their second best scoring option is Klay Thompson.

wall so outta control tonight

west showing that leadership and getting in paul's face. like it

Speaking of Kiss Cam...did anyone know they stopped doing it because it was "homophobic" ? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

About predicting the future I think saying MIA would be where they've been the last few years was a easy call. Didn't have to see 1 game to call that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom