2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressed OKC is only down 8. The Clippers played so well I'm surprised they aren't up by 20. Clips are going to hit them hard at the beginning of the second half but if Russ finds his rhythm then this will be a close game down the stretch

Impressed OKC is only down 8. The Clippers played so well I'm surprised they aren't up by 20. Clips are going to hit them hard at the beginning of the second half but if Russ finds his rhythm then this will be a close game down the stretch
as long as they're within 14 with 4 minutes left in the 4th they have a chance

Impressed OKC is only down 8. The Clippers played so well I'm surprised they aren't up by 20. OKC is going to hit them hard at the beginning of the second half and when Russ finds his rhythm then this will be a close game down the stretch
wink.gif
fIXED

Russ is going have his 3rd foul within 2 mins of the 3rd

Ticket commercial is up there with my most hated. Redhead in the KFC commercial pisses me off more each time I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom