2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with retail + tax & shipping... Still beat reseller price by a stretch.

Need multiples for the fam. Hope they make kids sizes too. Those would look sweet! If I can get these I can put my 01s to rest. They probably still got 5 good years of life left :smile:

100% all true.  To add to this has anyone taken a step back to look at the recent Jordan releases and how they have been structured? Most of the GR's are strategically placed right before or right after-limited or super limited releases.  They hype from the limited releases eventually spills over and most people satisfy for the GR, the one that is LARGELY mass produced, or the anticipation from the general release builds up causing and over hyped qs such as in the case of the black grapes.  this cycle continues to repeat with most GR's being OG colorways, Royals 1s and cement 88's and few others being the only exceptions.
Whatever do you mean I am sure it is just coincidence that it happened like that. 
roll.gif

I wonder if Nike realized we are on to them, or if they think we are all just lemmings jumping right over the cliff.  If they have in fact realized do you think they really care.  I wore more Fire Red III's yesterday to the gym (back day, not wearing those on a leg day), anyways was talking to a fellow sneakerhead and just shooting the breeze about the sneaker communities current state.  He echoed basically the same as me, I only buy what I like.  Once you get caught up in the hype of a shoe you will end up broke.  Nike can keep on releasing limited shoes before or after a GR if they want, if I don't get the shoe I want I am not going to settle for the next shoe.  I have a certain price point I will spend on a shoe once I miss it, if I don't get it still maybe next time then.

I need two pairs for myself. Hopefully Eastbay gets them again.

I need two pairs too , and i will get rid of my second pair of 2011s i swear....maybe.Im so excited about these but i need that official confirmation ,im checking this thread 10 times a day...CMON NIKE...I still try not to get my hopes up... :smh: :smh: :smh:

The limited Js are all the gimmicks. FP Vs, Doernbechers, NA branded Js, most recent packs, etc. Not necessarily retro+ colorways. Most of the OG colorway 1s this year have been pretty hard to get. Yes it's bad that you may have to miss out on some of your faves but it is just how business is run.
QFT. We've been complaining about the lack of NA for years and now JB is finally giving us what we want but making us WORK to get it for retail.

I don't care about the FP, DB, or packs being limited. Not checking for that garbage. Honestly, I barely care enough to try for OG colorways these days but the NA just makes it irresistible.

Quoted for truth
I've thought it meant "Quit ******g Talking" since 2003. Like, "Quit ******g talking! You're too right."

My mind is blown 
laugh.gif
Ten years of misuse...SMH <--means "Shaking My Head" right?

Last edited:
Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..

^& that's what a lot of young beasts will say...the ones that a few years ago said they like the jumpman better & nike air will never come back...
you know who you are

:rofl:

Same dudes that have all their rotation shoes online for the maximum tryna pass em as true NDS, same dudes that go thru all lengths & countless hours to secure a shoe RD to sell for an additional $40?

Oh the young beasts are so funny.
How many countless hours does it take to buy a shoe online?

A few, but dnt disregard the fact there are many of those who still camp and spend more on gas chasing down raffles.

A few, but dnt disregard the fact there are many of those who still camp and spend more on gas chasing down raffles.

He must not be familiar with eastbay and footlocker. It amazes me how long people spend adding to cart. Especially for easily attainable releases(V's and VIII's). In that 45 minutes I've already gone to the store and gotten back home.

He must not be familiar with eastbay and footlocker. It amazes me how long people spend adding to cart. Especially for easily attainable releases(V's and VIII's). In that 45 minutes I've already gone to the store and gotten back home.

for me it sometimes takes more then an hour

i have to keep tapping the mouse until it goes in my cart

is their a faster way to checkout on eastbay/footlocker

also whatever happened to the eastbay rep on here ?

Yup. But I keep reading it as "so much hate" before I correct myself :lol:
Lucky you. But that is not possible in Chicago. It's line up (sometimes for days) or try your luck online except when it comes to non-popular/hated colorways.
Took me 3 hours to get the 88 WCIIIs off eastbay. But I got mine. I was able to get a second pair off FNL since I passed the splash page but I decided not to be greedy. TBH TBs, BCs, DBs, and CGs are the only must haves of the IIIs so far. Not my favorite silhouette but the BCIIIs are in my top 5. That colorway is just too ill

me too i think it took 2 or 3 hours or ever longer

Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..

^& that's what a lot of young beasts will say...the ones that a few years ago said they like the jumpman better & nike air will never come back...
you know who you are

:rofl:

Same dudes that have all their rotation shoes online for the maximum tryna pass em as true NDS, same dudes that go thru all lengths & countless hours to secure a shoe RD to sell for an additional $40?

Oh the young beasts are so funny.
How many countless hours does it take to buy a shoe online?

You're right. This took me around two. FNL came through.
View media item 569031

Last edited:
With 1 pair , as long as you wear with sneaker shields during day , clean afterwards and put oak tree shoe trees In them after you done wearing and tuck them back in box with half open ziplock bag. They should last you more than 10years .

That sounds like too much work. Just buy 2 pairs so u don't gotta worry about nothing. Ain't worry about nothing!!!! Montana!!!!!

With 1 pair , as long as you wear with sneaker shields during day , clean afterwards and put oak tree shoe trees In them after you done wearing and tuck them back in box with half open ziplock bag. They should last you more than 10years .

Way too much work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom