2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even bother making the samples if they weren't going to release em. These are OG colorways. Not like they needed to know how these would look.

Also are you really calling ducktales in under a week since pics came out? :lol: We are just finding out now that the Red Octobers are indeed releasing

Last edited:
if they aren't dropping in november, early next year is what i'd bet on for a release date.

gonna be pissed if these are gonna be hard to get like the 88's this year.

Feels like either a Black Friday QS or a February release to commemorate MJ in the 88 ASG winning the MVP

Last edited:
88 or not, I never say no to fresh BC3s 
happy.gif
 Definitely copping my pair, 2 if possible.

I'm losing hope on these bro.. the pix look fake.. just like I lost hope on the lighting 4's.. they aren't releasing!!!!!

This whole damn thread hoping these release. Thus is why its 14 pages deep with no legit info. None at all!!!! And u are here hoping they release

I'm losing hope on these bro.. the pix look fake.. just like I lost hope on the lighting 4's.. they aren't releasing!!!!!
kinda knew the lightnings were never gonna release when nike kept pushing the date back and then no one had any news about it. people who said november was when they would release were just reaching.

Like I said we have only known about this shoes existence for a week ffs. It is probably coming out. They wouldnt make samples of an OG colorway otherwise. They already know how it looks. How often do we know a release date within a week of release? Very few times. Even the limited Royals we didnt know the release date until months after reveal

Last edited:

That's because those pictures are of "gray market" pairs if I'm not mistaken.

Like I said we have only known about this shoes existence for a week ffs. It is probably coming out. They wouldnt make samples of an OG colorway otherwise. They already know how it looks. How often do we know a release date within a week of release? Very few times. Even the limited Royals we didnt know the release date until months after reveal

Wouldn't shock me if they made a sample pair of both the White Cement and Black Cement III's earlier this year/late last year and decided to follow through with the White Cement release on All-Star Weekend. Why we'd only just now be seeing the picture of the Black Cement pair, I don't know.

Let me put your minds at ease, I do not post information on this site unless its 100% going to happen, look at my other release posts and you will see that I lie not. THESE ARE RELEASING QS THIS YEAR. I do not know if its for Black Friday or any other special significance date, but I do know there coming out and will be limited. So you can take my word for it, or you can be sceptical (I can also understand this stance). Let the hysteria begin........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom