2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of stores had left over shadows... does that mean people werent buying them? Kinda weird... But All grey is too neutral to have hype maybe.
That cw is more a sleeper cw I could say possibly and the toro IVs released with all the hype around them

Hi peeps am new to nike talk thought I would post some pics of an early release of jordan 3 black 88s I recently copped and compared to my 2011 pair of 3s, I normally wouldn't purchase an early release or "unauthorised release" (would ever you want to call it) but with these anticipated black 3 release I made an exception. Hope this helps out you guys trying to see some details on these and differences to the 2011 pair
I honestly think they are on point with the materials used but the construction is prob not up to JB standards, like as if they were made quick or not much attention to detail.
View media item 573049View media item 573050View media item 573052View media item 573053

Hi peeps am new to nike talk thought I would post some pics of an early release of jordan 3 black 88s I recently copped and compared to my 2011 pair of 3s, I normally wouldn't purchase an early release or "unauthorised release" (would ever you want to call it) but with these anticipated black 3 release I made an exception. Hope this helps out you guys trying to see some details on these and differences to the 2011 pair
I honestly think they are on point with the materials used but the construction is prob not up to JB standards, like as if they were made quick or not much attention to detail.
View media item 573049View media item 573050View media item 573052View media item 573053

Could you please pm or post the name of the gm site you ordered from

I want these bad

One thing that I have noticed is the elephant print height at the heel it is quite high when compared to my white 88s and 2011 pairs. Also the leather is a little shiny and tongue is actually little more padded or puffed up which I actually personally like. But I examined the insoles, outsoles stitching, hole perforations, tumbled leather and seems quite on point in comparison to the 2011 pair other than a few blemishes here and there. The elephant print on these is a deep heavily embossed one Here are a few more pics
View media item 573057View media item 573058View media item 573059View media item 573061View media item 573062

One thing that I have noticed is the elephant print height at the heel it is quite high when compared to my white 88s and 2011 pairs. Also the leather is a little shiny and tongue is actually little more padded or puffed up which I actually personally like. But I examined the insoles, outsoles stitching, hole perforations, tumbled leather and seems quite on point in comparison to the 2011 pair other than a few blemishes here and there. The elephant print on these is a deep heavily embossed one Here are a few more pics
View media item 573057View media item 573058View media item 573059View media item 573061View media item 573062

Those look just like fakes. :x

I want to see the site it was ordered from to judge the site. But that elephant print seems off in comparison to the 88 WCs and I imagine they would just use the same elephant print.

Why is all the hate around?Did he use your money to cop?Did he brag about it?Is someone bragging over a 'real' pair better than someone bragging over a grey market one?bRAGGING FOR GETTING A PAIR OF SHOES IS STUPID ANYWAYS....LEAVE ALL THE HATE OUTSIDE.GUY JUST POSTED SOME PICS AN YOU ALL CAME AT HIM WHILE HE CLEARLY STATED THOSE WERE EARLY RELEASE AND ALL.SERIOUSLY.SALT BEFORE THE RELEASE?? :smh: :smh: :smh: THAT'S A NEW LOW EVEN FOR HERE.

Why is all the hate around?Did he use your money to cop?Did he brag about it?Is someone bragging over a 'real' pair better than someone bragging over a grey market one?bRAGGING FOR GETTING A PAIR OF SHOES IS STUPID ANYWAYS....LEAVE ALL THE HATE OUTSIDE.GUY JUST POSTED SOME PICS AN YOU ALL CAME AT HIM WHILE HE CLEARLY STATED THOSE WERE EARLY RELEASE AND ALL.SERIOUSLY.SALT BEFORE THE RELEASE?? :smh: :smh: :smh: THAT'S A NEW LOW EVEN FOR HERE.

*waiting for official pics*

:D

Hey guys lol no need to hate but what ever everyone is entitled to their opinions lol. I only posted pics so you guys see how these early release pair look next to the 2011 ones, so you can be the judge and might help if you would like to buy an early release or not.
But I personally do think that the elephant print on these look off or funny compared to my white 88s and 2011, like one guy stated one would think they would use the same elephant print from the earlier 88 retros But we will all see how the official authorized version will look like when they release or images pop of those. That one would def have to cop.

Why all this hate thing?The guy didn't brag or anything like that,he spent some time to take some pics and post them here to help us and he was  straightforward. I mean for God's sake...
mean.gif

Lol. The word hate, as in hater, is so cliche dude. I all said was they look liked bad fakes. It's not like they are a real retail pair. You quick to call someone jealous or salty.

It's actually comical though, so please continue.

Last edited:
Sure I really trust the guy who just "joined today at 1:18pm" with his sus GM pair.
tumblr_mfd7k21tre1s0b5nbo1_250.gif

He mentioned he joined today to post pics, doesn't seem like an in genuine guy he even said his pair were def GM

If the GM pair is indeed fake so be it

Hey guys lol no need to hate but what ever everyone is entitled to their opinions lol. I only posted pics so you guys see how these early release pair look next to the 2011 ones, so you can be the judge and might help if you would like to buy an early release or not.
But I personally do think that the elephant print on these look off or funny compared to my white 88s and 2011, like one guy stated one would think they would use the same elephant print from the earlier 88 retros But we will all see how the official authorized version will look like when they release or images pop of those. That one would def have to cop.

Seriously thank you if you could PM where you got them I'd be highly appreciative, I just wanna know if the seller is the one I know

Lol man never new how people would react on here. I have nothing to hide or needs exposing, I simply bought a pair of early release black j3 88s and thought it helpful to show pics of them so you can all make your mind on these early release pairs that started this whole jordan 3 black 88 hype.
Man I'm down I'm out.

These would still sell out at $220.

And that my friend is our (as consumers) fatal mistake.If by some miracle we collectively STOPPED buying,then no later than a blink of an eye,Nike -and "every Nike" for that matter- would immediately lower its prices and/or improve its lame quality.WE increase prices NOT Nike.101 basic economics stuff.Some people have difficulty realizing this simple truth and Nike really likes this...
You start first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom