2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
^bro you have a DS pair of 01s... Can you even wear those? almost 12 years old. I don't see the point in that. How long are they gonna last? Now if you already rock another pair of 01s then ignore my statement lol

Last edited:
I think these will be in royals 88 wc numbers, im hoping not though. I wonder how many of the Shadow 1 na's were made?
I heard that the NA Is are all produced around the same number it's just that more pairs of the royals were released overseas than US. And the WC 88s restocked a few times so who truly knows how limited this possible "qs" will be?

Last edited:
Nothing with "NA" branding will be a GR.

Not one shoe with Nike branding has yet...

I heard that the NA Is are all produced around the same number it's just that more pairs of the royals were released overseas than US. And the WC 88s restocked a few times so who truly knows how limited this possible "qs" will be?
Alot of stores had left over shadows... does that mean people werent buying them? Kinda weird... But All grey is too neutral to have hype maybe.

slacked on da grey market thread when it was poppin huh?

seems these are plentiful on da usual grey market sites...ill get a pair soon, before da release date rush.
I'm probably going to do the same thing that I did two years ago. Get the grey market early (if price is reasonable), wear them immediately, cop the retail version when they come out (gonna get two pairs this time), beat grey market pair into the ground, and then eventually bring the retail version out. However, in 2011, my pairs only lasted for a few months each. My favorite Jordans ever I couldn't help but to wear them ALL the time. College life was not kind to them
mean.gif
Definitely got my moneys worth though! I think I should be able to keep them fresh longer this time since I'm usually in dress shoes for work.

I will try conventional methods, pay for NDC bots, pay for Twitter RSVP, and be ready to pay resale if all else fails. I already have the money set aside to pay $400/pair for two pairs on release date if I have to. I think that will be enough. Not waiting a few months for resale prices to drop on this release because with the amount of people that WILL be wearing these I think they are going to dry up pretty quickly on the resale market and prices will go up like crazy after that.

really?

View media item 570218

cause i welcome this release with open arms...& have no problem with another new pair to wear!
jb releasing na replacement pairs is a great idea imo & i think lots agree
really?

View media item 570218

cause i welcome this release with open arms...& have no problem with another new pair to wear!
jb releasing na replacement pairs is a great idea imo & i think lots agree

Very nice pic.
But yes, really.
I don't need a new pair to wear. My '94's are gone. Kept my '01's DS.
So why would I want them to come out and de-value my pair?
No one else understands this?
I am being selfish. :smile:
How old are you? Shoes aren't stocks.

seems these are plentiful on da usual grey market sites...ill get a pair soon, before da release date rush.
I'm probably going to do the same thing that I did two years ago. Get the grey market early (if price is reasonable), wear them immediately, cop the retail version when they come out (gonna get two pairs this time), beat grey market pair into the ground, and then eventually bring the retail version out. However, in 2011, my pairs only lasted for a few months each. My favorite Jordans ever I couldn't help but to wear them ALL the time. College life was not kind to them :smh: Definitely got my moneys worth though! I think I should be able to keep them fresh longer this time since I'm usually in dress shoes for work.
I will try conventional methods, pay for NDC bots, pay for Twitter RSVP, and be ready to pay resale if all else fails. I already have the money set aside to pay $400/pair for two pairs on release date if I have to. I think that will be enough. Not waiting a few months for resale prices to drop on this release because with the amount of people that WILL be wearing these I think they are going to dry up pretty quickly on the resale market and prices will go up like crazy after that.

I went hard on these in 2011 and snagged 3 pair...
I'm still on pair number one and I've worn it 4 times a week since RD.
I keep them clean and sprayed with protector so they look as close to DS as they can get.
They have minor cracking, but I hit them with a white paint marker from time to time.
Easily my all-time grail, which is why i keep them on hand, and clean.
I don't buy 3 of anything, unless it's THIS shoe.
I might pick up one pair of the Black 88s for my display case, but no more than that.
:nerd:

I don't know about that $200, potentially higher retail. I mean if they raise the price even more to maybe like $220 + tax in ca, would be like $240 or so. At that point I might just skip it and try for a worn '01 pair. Just my .02

I don't know about that $200, potentially higher retail. I mean if they raise the price even more to maybe like $220 + tax in ca, would be like $240 or so. At that point I might just skip it and try for a worn '01 pair. Just my .02
These would still sell out at $220.

And that my friend is our (as consumers) fatal mistake.If by some miracle we collectively STOPPED buying,then no later than a blink of an eye,Nike -and "every Nike" for that matter- would immediately lower its prices and/or improve its lame quality.WE increase prices NOT Nike.101 basic economics stuff.Some people have difficulty realizing this simple truth and Nike really likes this...

Last edited:

And that my friend is our (as consumers) fatal mistake.If by some miracle we collectively STOPPED buying,then no later than a blink of an eye,Nike -and "every Nike" for that matter- would immediately lower its prices and/or improve its lame quality.WE increase prices NOT Nike.101 basic economics stuff.Some people have difficulty realizing this simple truth and Nike really likes this...
Repped.

Prices WILL Increase until it starts affecting sales. Problem is, all these "sneakerheads" know this, but JBs got them by the balls so tightly, they can't do anything about it, they think they NEED these shoes :rofl:

Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..

How do I get intouch with this seller gm or whatever you want to call early shoes

I just want a pair

Lol I just seen these on the grey market as well, are all the pics posted in this thread grey market pairs? Or was there a legit sample posted somewhere

I've been wearing my 2011 a lot since release date, I have another pair DS of the 2011. No need to jump on these for me. 

Repped.

Prices WILL Increase until it starts affecting sales. Problem is, all these "sneakerheads" know this, but JBs got them by the balls so tightly, they can't do anything about it, they think they NEED these shoes
roll.gif
It's really just a reflection of prices on the secondary market.  People feel like they're getting a discount by paying retail for a shoe that resells for $80-100 more.  So why not charge more if you're nike and you know you can? Obviously the demand will fall (if only slightly) as prices rise but that's not necessarily a bad thing for them if they're selling at a significantly higher margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom