2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new pics from SBD idk if these are fakes/replicas/GMs so I will let you guys be the judge I guess
View media item 575797View media item 575799View media item 575811View media item 575812View media item 575814View media item 575815

I agree, 2011s look better if those are a for-sure pair.

Here's the rest of the pics from couple pgs back... Idk, look like a shady pair. Look how choppy the paint is on the bottom of the 4th pic.. :x

sample/early/ or fake

no way they look like that all sloppy and crappy come release day. no possible way

Some new pics from SBD idk if these are fakes/replicas/GMs so I will let you guys be the judge I guess

I agree, 2011s look better if those are a for-sure pair.
Here's the rest of the pics from couple pgs back... Idk, look like a shady pair. Look how choppy the paint is on the bottom of the 4th pic..
sick.gif
Even though I agree with you, it's kinda hard not to lol at the irony in that. Every jordan i've picked up in the last 5 years has choppy, sloppy, rushed, uneven quality. JB quality is so bad these days and the fakes are getting better (at least to untrained eyes). Time will tell, but end of day we know they coming and end of day we will do or pay whatever it takes to cop a pair. 

I think these are coming out next month. November and
December are already loaded w/ releases plus the Oreo 5s are coming out around Black Friday so it wouldn't make any since for Nike to drop them at the same time.

December are already loaded w/ releases plus the Oreo 5s are coming out around Black Friday so it wouldn't make any since for Nike to drop them at the same time.
only 2 releases set for novenber so far and 5 saturdays in november. so it got lots of space

It's called great marketing by Nike
I am a huge advocate of Nike's marketing team. I am probably their biggest fan tbh. I still don't get how anyone thinks prices on early retroes and OGs would drop because of anything dropping in 2013

Why wouldnt it make sense? There is 25,000-50,000 of these on release day if they do the same thing the did with the WCs. These would sell out if they dropped on the same day as the XIs which would probably be upwards of 500,000 pairs

It is mass produced pairs that shouldnt be dropped on the same day as other mass produced pairs

I hope these drop with at least the quality of the wc III cause all these pics are looking like fakes .

I hope these drop with at least the quality of the wc III cause all these pics are looking like fakes .
Highly doubt the end product that will release hopefully will def not be like these selling now. Looked at every little detail compared to my Retro 88 and 2011 3s and must say leather on these early release ain't no where as plush and soft as the others. Also elephant print cut at the back along with the nike air heel tab is higher, so these are the major differences or flaws when compared to the white 88s and 2011 black 3s. These just work for hype and promoting the legit ones that will release.
Also noticed a spike in on ebay with sellers selling off their 2001 pairs especially in size 9s.

I don't want to derail the thread.

I'm just posting this as a precaution. Be careful guys. These aren't GM or authentic. These are blatant replica's.

Please don't derail the thread with a GM vs Authentic vs Replica debate. Please.

I just wanted to show this as a warning that reps are floating around already for these.

Why pay above retail to get grey markets/fakes early? I don't get that. That's pretty damn thirsty. Especially when you know they're going to be flawed.

And he thinks it's ok to fix it

I guess as long as he's happy

Last edited:
:lol: Ol boy thinks they look right too, they would need a lot more than a couple fixes. Anyone that owns a legit pair of IIIs would spot those coming from 2 blocks away.

Oh man, those are horrible.

And he repeats, "the quality is absolutely amazing"

lmfao

Last edited:
The shoes in that video are replicas that have been around for a while now and are nothing like the pairs we've seen There was also some poorly made true blues with nike air on the back that look just like those.

There's a couple places you can buy a pair of the NA black cements just like the ones in pics. They are claimed to be 100% "authentic", but we all know authentic is a term that should be taken very lightly with any of those sites.

View media item 578803
View media item 578805
View media item 578807
View media item 578883

Last edited:
They are making them banana shaped again? So the fakes have a better shape :x

still 2 pairs but wtf nike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom