2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

Well, what are you looking for in a car? I drive a TSX, and I love it. But it is a little more expensive then the cars listed. I personally like the way the altima looks, but the reliability of the accord is always there right?

thats the thing. i dont know much about cars, but ive been eyeing the altima for a while. but after some research, the accord is coming on top. im reading that the altima isnt bad, its just the accord is a better buy.

i like the altimas looks better, the accord looks more of a family car.

was pretty much looking for validation on picking the altima...since i was pretty much going for looks rather than whats inside.

thanks for the feedback guys

Yo OP, why don't you look through some Honda & Nismo forums to see what the owners are saying. I have a 2003 Accord EX with 135k miles. I've been tempted to buy a new car for years but it's the first time in my life without a car payment & it's been nice. Plus the body is in great shape & the mechanic I go to says it's in great shape...

Depends what you're using it for. They both look great but the accord is more family suited. The altima is a little more sportier, especially the coupe. You gotta go for the 3.5L though, its got the VQ engine from the Z, which says enough on it's own.

these are 2 cars i was looking at, but id rather have the passat just because it looks so damn sexy

I love the Passat too but I know a handful of people that have all kinds of electrical issues with their recently purchased VWs. My co-worker used to work as a service writer for VW & he confirms they have a lot of quality control & electrical issues.

Yo OP, why don't you look through some Honda & Nismo forums to see what the owners are saying. I have a 2003 Accord EX with 135k miles. I've been tempted to buy a new car for years but it's the first time in my life without a car payment & it's been nice. Plus the body is in great shape & the mechanic I go to says it's in great shape...

yea im doing my home work. thank god for youtube too lol.

i was kind of rushing earlier cause today was the last day to get free winter tires and first month free for the altima, but thats long gone now.

im gonna try to check out/test drive the altima, accord, and passat for ref. next week.

Out of those two, go with the Accord. If you can pay a little more, maybe take a look at the Acura ILX

One more thing OP, go towards the end of the month or the last day of the month because the salesmen will float you a much better deal because their trying to get their numbers or extra commission...

ALTIMA!!!! I bought an 06 in 07 and was a great price and has NEVER failed me. (besides flat tire) lol

Telling you op, if you haven't looked into the new fusion do it. Getting great reviews. Unless your the typical anti american car nt'er.

2013-Ford-Fusion-Detroit-Auto-Show-04.JPG

2013_ford_fusion-pic-8472090408714324800.png

mg]

Oh gee, another thread for the Detroit lovers to spread their word. We're talking about a mid-size sedan that's meant for comfort and reliability. And Fords don't hold a candle to Honda or Nissan in terms of reliability. 

And although the new Fusion is nice, people are calling it nice because it is a BLATANT rip-off of Aston Martin. I just can't get down with a car whose entire exterior is recycled from another car.

Last edited:
Oh gee, another thread for the Detroit lovers to spread their word. We're talking about a mid-size sedan that's meant for comfort and reliability. And Fords don't hold a candle to Honda or Nissan in terms of reliability. 

And although the new Fusion is nice, people are calling it nice because it is a BLATANT rip-off of Aston Martin. I just can't get down with a car whose entire exterior is recycled from another car.
roll.gif

da ford fusion was CAR OF DA YEAR in 2010, stop talkin bout things you dunno about.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/17/autos/ford_fusion_motor_trend/index.htm

Last edited:
roll.gif

da ford fusion was CAR OF DA YEAR in 2010, stop talkin bout things you dunno about.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/17/autos/ford_fusion_motor_trend/index.htm
Son, you prance around acting like you're the end all be all of car knowledge. I WORK IN THE INDUSTRY. I'm around this every single day. I work all the way to the heart of the engine to the combustion process itself. So yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. 

I'm not bashing American Cars one bit, I actually love a ton of them. But every single car you post is American. You act like imports are incapable of making great cars and that in every single category, an American car is always better. Get real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom