2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

2013-Ford-Fusion-Detroit-Auto-Show-04.JPG

2013_ford_fusion-pic-8472090408714324800.png

http://www.uptowncollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0*****13-Ford-Fusion-UC-6.jpg[/mg][/SPOILER][/quote]
[B]NO DAMBZ GIVEN!!![/B]:lol

A Ford at that.... :rollin

Last edited:
brah da engineers and designers were in the office like "IDC IDC IDC!"
Right 
roll.gif
The designers at Ford are better than that. They perfected and set the model for the modern muscle car and they got too damn lazy for their flagship car, so they said eff it.

Last edited:
I Wont lie I'd drive the hell out of it, if I caught it for the low, they say American cars are much more reliable now but Im still iffy

In the nov issue of car and driver the accord beats the brakes off the altima, fusion, and passat...

honda is honda again..:smokin

Last edited:
I Wont lie I'd drive the hell out of it, if I caught it for the low, they say American cars are much more reliable now but Im still iffy
They are a lot more reliable now then they were 5-10 years ago. But generally speaking, the **** still have that aspect on lock. I'm willing to bet a lot of money that there are more Japanese cars out there with 200k+ miles than American

And yes, I would drive the hell out of it. Dat ecoboost 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Right 
roll.gif
The designers at Ford are better than that. They perfected and set the model for the modern muscle car and they got too damn lazy for their flagship car, so they said eff it.
if you really worked in da car industry then you would already know that

A. aston martin used to be OWNED by ford

B. da aston martin designer who designed those NOW WORKS FOR FORD.

Ninja, I don't need to prove anything to you. I'll let the MULTIPLE parts, Engineering reports, and patents sitting on my desk do the talking. 

I am aware of that. Key word. USED to. That ended in 2007. And that designer may now work for Ford, but Chris Hamilton is the one who designed the Fusion, someone who has no ties to Aston Martin.

You can never win with you. You are so damn narrow minded and convinced that you are 100% right 100% of the time

The funny thing is that I explicitly said I would enjoy driving the Fusion and that it is nice. I also credited Ford for developing the ecoboost. I am agreeing with you on certain points and you're still trying to spread your "knowledge" of the car industry.

Last edited:
Right :rofl: The designers at Ford are better than that. They perfected and set the model for the modern muscle car and they got too damn lazy for their flagship car, so they said eff it.

View media item 119340

View media item 119341

shut the **** up

Last edited:
And a Motor Trend list doesn't mean squat. All those mainstream car magazines are biased, just like any other news source.

If you want good info this is all you need. 

www.autoblog.com

Ninja, I don't need to prove anything to you. I'll let the MULTIPLE parts, Engineering reports, and patents sitting on my desk do the talking. 

I am aware of that. Key word. USED to. That ended in 2007. And that designer may now work for Ford, but Chris Hamilton is the one who designed the Fusion, someone who has no ties to Aston Martin.

You can never win with you. You are so damn narrow minded and convinced that you are 100% right 100% of the time
Henrik Fisker joined the Ford Motor Company in 2001, where he served as Design Director for Aston Martin. Henrik Fisker was creative director of Ingeni, Ford Motor Company's London-based design and creativity center, from September 2001 to August 2003. In August 2003, Henrik Fisker became the Director of Ford's Global Advanced Design Studio (CAPC) in Irvine, Southern California. Henrik Fisker has also sat as a member of the Board of Directors at Aston Martin.

In 2004, Henrik Fisker left Ford to team up with Bernhard Koehler to start a new luxury car company, Fisker Coachbuild, based in Southern California. The company built and sold tailor-made cars based on production platforms.[sup][1][/sup]

so umm....about what you saying....

Right
roll.gif

shut the **** up
how does it feel to be wrong *****
wink.gif

Henrik Fisker joined the Ford Motor Company in 2001, where he served as Design Director for Aston Martin. Henrik Fisker was creative director of Ingeni, Ford Motor Company's London-based design and creativity center, from September 2001 to August 2003. In August 2003, Henrik Fisker became the Director of Ford's Global Advanced Design Studio (CAPC) in Irvine, Southern California. Henrik Fisker has also sat as a member of the Board of Directors at Aston Martin.

In 2004, Henrik Fisker left Ford to team up with Bernhard Koehler to start a new luxury car company, Fisker Coachbuild, based in Southern California. The company built and sold tailor-made cars based on production platforms.[sup][1][/sup]

The point went completely over your heard. Fisker did NOT design the Fusion. Hamilton did. 

We are essentially agreeing on the same thing: that Ford copied an Aston Martin design on the Fusion. No matter what the source of the copying is, it happened. And yet you are STILL trying to come out on top as the "winner" in this argument that is pointless because we are AGREEING

And I completely understand the companies under the same umbrella share the same designs, my company does that all the time. Although I like the Fusion, it will always remind me as a poor man's Aston Martin. Just like the Chrysler 300 is a poor mans Bentley

I'm done with you, I'm going to bed. There's no point in arguing with you over this. You're going to keep going no matter how dumb you sound. I already know how deep my knowledge base extends. 

Also, nice rip from wiki

Last edited:

The point went completely over your heard. Fisker did NOT design the Fusion. Hamilton did. 

We are essentially agreeing on the same thing: that Ford copied an Aston Martin design on the Fusion. No matter what the source of the copying is, it happened. And yet you are STILL trying to come out on top as the "winner" in this argument that is pointless because we are AGREEING

I'm done with you, I'm going to bed. There's no point in arguing with you over this. You're going to keep going no matter how dumb you sound. I already know how deep my knowledge base extends. 

Also, nice rip from wiki
it was still part of Ford's Design team, if im a designer at nike, and i make a dope sneaker, but for whatever reason i quit, all that design work is still property of nike, so its not hard

to see how da obvious aston martin inspired designs were already in da pot, afterall cars are designed years and years in advanced.

yes we agree that it looks da same, where we differ on is if was copied because it was coming out da same pipeline or copied because Ford swagger jacked with no shame, and

i don't agree that Ford's design looks like that "because they had to copy"

it was still part of Ford's Design team, if im a designer at nike, and i make a dope sneaker, but for whatever reason i quit, all that design work is still property of nike, so its not hard

to see how da obvious aston martin inspired designs were already in da pot, afterall cars are designed years and years in advanced.

yes we agree that it looks da same, where we differ on is if was copied because it was coming out da same pipeline or copied because Ford swagger jacked with no shame, and

I'm not saying it was because they had to copy. They chose to copy a design that has been synonomous with British luxury, rebadging it with a Ford symbol, and selling it for a much cheaper price.

From a business standpoint, it is brilliant and the new Fusion WILL sell VERY well. It just bothers me that Ford did that. Even if they were under the same umbrella, it's a slap in the face to the Aston Martin name. And THAT is where we actually differ in viewpoints

I'm not saying it was because they had to copy. They chose to copy a design that has been synonomous with British luxury, rebadging it with a Ford symbol, and selling it for a much cheaper price.

From a business standpoint, it is brilliant and the new Fusion WILL sell VERY well. It just bothers me that Ford did that. Even if they were under the same umbrella, it's a slap in the face to the Aston Martin name. And THAT is where we actually differ in viewpoints
well you kinda answered your own question homie, why trash all those great designs that were already in house? your saving money and those designs are your property.

and for da recoed, Ford still owns a stake at aston martin. if your gonna have all those brands inhouse, of course id expect a comparison of notes.

well you kinda answered your own question homie, why trash all those great designs that were already in house? your saving money and those designs are your property.

and for da recoed, Ford still owns a stake at aston martin. if your gonna have all those brands inhouse, of course id expect a comparison of notes.
Yeah, like I said I understand why they did it. But the car enthusiast in me sees that as a disgrace. It is just so blatantly designed after an Aston Martin, no damns were given. It's like they didn't take any effort to come up with an original design

It's like the huarache 2k4 and the total package. The general consumer doesn't know the difference. But when the total package dropped, I was DISGUSTED because the 2k4 is my favorite sneaker of all time

Yeah, like I said I understand why they did it. But the car enthusiast in me sees that as a disgrace. It is just so blatantly designed after an Aston Martin, no damns were given. It's like they didn't take any effort to come up with an original design

It's like the huarache 2k4 and the total package. The general consumer doesn't know the difference. But when the total package dropped, I was DISGUSTED because the 2k4 is my favorite sneaker of all time
i feel you, i aint a fan of palette swaps or badge engineering either, but when you got automakers consolidating operations to save money because pretty soon

da US government is gonna go thru rounds of regulations thats gonna limit what you can do on a car due to MPG mandates and budget cuts, da auto makers got their hands tied.

Get the Accord. Its new CVT >>>>>>>> Altima's CVT. And Accord's reliability and resale value are unmatched. Honda definitely doesn't play around with the new Accord.

This thread makes me realize how silly RSX's are. 

I mean really. Just get a functional vehicle with more doors. Who do you think you're fooling with that start kit sports car? 

Back
Top Bottom