2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom is translucent & has gold speckles over it...

4v1ljc.png

I'm done!

smokin.gif
This was me from the first pics and seeing the gum sole, and then you posting this about the bottom. SMH.

I told y'all these was droppin back in the "Celtics 1" thread :smokin

I'll be passing on the Celtics for these as long as we don't get the Royal 1 treatment all over again

I remember the '03s sitting in stores forever.

This...

I picked up a pair on release day from NTLV...Fell in love with them then went back about 2 weeks later and copped another...Ended up wearing the ****e out of one pair and selling the other...Have some very fond memories of those kicks...

To me the appeal is the fact that they are so closely color-up'ed to the original super rare samples that you just couldn't go wrong...The patent leather is actually very subdued simply because it's solid black and the hit of gold just turns these things out...

No way you can tell me that you couldn't picture a Rookie MJ rocking these crisp in a game...Even Eddie Murphy or some Bones Brigade skater rocking these super beat...They scream 80's...Like I said before black soled up and these are instant classics...

Last edited:
^^Plus I have a thing for 1's in case yall couldn't tell...Odd that I currently don't own any of that model ...

we just need a pic of Mr. West in these now. . . . :nerd:

:lol:

If anything I'm hoping these pull a little heat of the black toes when they drop...I'm down for two pairs of those since an actual OG gameworn colorway takes the win for me every single time...

They ruined this sneaker with the gum bottom and patten leather. They look geech and plasticy.

^^^GS sizes seem to be confirmed through the other sneaker forums site...$114 retail...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom