2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just have totally different taste. In some Michael Jackson type stuff. Btw diggin the Grammy MJ avy. I changed from my long time Jackson avy once I seen you had the popcorn gif.

I understand that, but really though.

:wow: :x

To each his own I guess....

& thanks, I felt like it was time to switch it up.

Folks even said that was sick of seeing it everywhere.

:lol:

Now, something new.

These remind me a lot of the AJ 1 Lasers. Ended up being on of my favorite 1's (OG colorway or not.) By the way, not my pic, had to reference NWT's amazing photography to capture the beauty. 

This is way better than the 2003 version, even with the glitter, it'll be covered with dirt anyway!!

the last time these came out stores couldnt give them away. everyone has there own taste in kicks but i think they looked better with the black sole

I'm not sure how I feel about these being patent leather, considering it tends to crease worse than regular leather.  

Since they dropped similarly in 03, can this potentially be the 10 year anniversary? Such a sexy use of materials.

I'm def gonna have to see these in person b/c that sole isn't working for me right now... Straight gum and I would've went ham but this flake stuff got me on the fence

I am a HUGE fan of 1's. These might be the second best looking colorway after the Bred's (tied with the royals.) Speaking objectively, these look amazing . The patent leather will pop in a subtle way, and the white midsole is beautiful, the black midsole ruined it for the 03s. 

i'd eat the celtics over these, but with the royals and black toes in may, i'm set on 1's.

I need these I love the one with patent leather I had the Carolina ones and these I wore with my Tim Duncan wake jersey.

I need these in my life.. Ive been wanting a pair of the 2003's and been wondering when they would re-release them. Happy to see that a similar version is coming out this year. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom