2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
and let me also say if u really wanted these there in ur top 5 or whatever I feel for u and it's bs there not on west coast and in small numbers and that's lame but all I keep reading and hearing is people are copping to trade or sell!

dewayne bowe's plug did say this....and his plug is really jb not the mythical guy everyone claims to have ....hes worn jb cleats b4 ....

there might be some hope a few more pair for overseas spots and a few west coast quickstrike spots down the line it will be kind of silent like the nike restock this week

the overseas launch is interesting....but it will be random and they wont even know they are coming till the week of....

but you know how jb is they could whisper this and absolutely nothing friggin happens...

the blk toes are coming....get ready not as limited as these and possibly a lil more than the royals....its a mike wore on the court colorway....

bowe had me on 3 way with the rep....alot surprises the summer and fall...

fire red 3 4 5 coming

blk grapes v

green glows

the hype for the grapes might turn the black grapes into a release like the cavs number wise 

bred 1's might be a blk friday or early nov release...he said the release schedule is lock and loaded...but they shifting some **** around

2's might come back

its a few 6's like sept blue maroon 6's 

bc3 88 is being thrown around they loved the response on wc3 88...he said if the blks come out it would be around all star weekend.....

man im happy tho...i had to call in one of the favors...but it was a good 1

nice, are you in northern, southern?  Any local shops around the MA/NH border?  Thought about hitting Nashua mall a few times for releases but I'm always busy...
i live in northern . im actually 20 min from nashua i live in manchester nh and the hype for jays is dead over here , i usually go to my mall here in manchester or the concord mall . never been to the nashua one bro.

Well lets look at the bright side of all this:
#1: We know a Certain Site is %1000 legit, and might catapult to the forefront of the shoe game based on this release.
#2: NYC Nter's (and other cities should follow suit) are slowly in the process of forming an inner pm mindshare group ( let's try hard to keep the resellers away so we can avoid what happened on thursday night). This way We can all meet at a store, each get our 1 pair, pool the $ to lower the price, and we all leave happy( plus being that deep will curtail crime).
#3: Pre-orders from shady/unknown resellers are about to be wiped as a business plan after so many lost the little credability they built overnight.

While this won't destroy hype, it can help bring balance back to the game (if we choose to act on these 3 statements I posted).
Totally agree. We should set up a list of these shady pre-order sellers and pass it around for the next big release.

dewayne bowe's plug did say this....and his plug is really jb not the mythical guy everyone claims to have ....hes worn jb cleats b4 ....

there might be some hope a few more pair for overseas spots and a few west coast quickstrike spots down the line it will be kind of silent like the nike restock this week

the overseas launch is interesting....but it will be random and they wont even know they are coming till the week of....

but you know how jb is they could whisper this and absolutely nothing friggin happens...

the blk toes are coming....get ready not as limited as these and possibly a lil more than the royals....its a mike wore on the court colorway....

bowe had me on 3 way with the rep....alot surprises the summer and fall...

fire red 3 4 5 coming
blk grapes v
green glows

the hype for the grapes might turn the black grapes into a release like the cavs number wise 

bred 1's might be a blk friday or early nov release...he said the release schedule is lock and loaded...but they shifting some **** around

2's might come back

its a few 6's like sept blue maroon 6's 

bc3 88 is being thrown around they loved the response on wc3 88...he said if the blks come out it would be around all star weekend.....

man im happy tho...i had to call in one of the favors...but it was a good 1

good looks on the info, 6's sound good, not suprised with the 88 talk the first pair sold out instantly i can see plenty nike air branded j's coming soon

Last edited:
If you preordered a sz 12 from tylacesss he got your pair right here  
laugh.gif

they were , but nike had a VERY limted amount of shoes-per-size quantities .

Nike wasnt kidding when they said that the 88's , royals or these were limited .

everyone for some reason seems to have faith in these random restocks . NO . dont , because you ill end up with no pairs at all . ever . The playoff 11's keep restocking because Nike had about 500,000 pairs made and sitting at there main wearhouse in oregon a month prior to there release .  And they will do the same this year when the gammas come out . The thirst gets real with the 11's . And since nike doesnt want a repeat of the concords , they make as much as they possibly can .

so for everyone who says " ehh ill just wait for a restock , no biggie " .. yea lol keep dreaming.

cant compare that release to the ones that are out now .

My older brother who works at Niketown here in my home town spoke to some people upstairs in the offices , they only had like legit a handful of a select "avarage" sizes for the quiet restock they had the other day . And more restocks will come and go , but they will be 100% random and at will .

Nike is trying tho at least .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom