2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hare 8s suck so i wont cop those. The next JB release that might make this feel slightly better on missing out on these would be Grapes and then Blacktoe 1s.
lol that blacktoe thread is going to be ugly

thank you again for your second great contribution to this thread. i quoted you on your first. please return to the best shoe thread of all time (wc 88 3s for those who aren't aware)
LOL all that dude does is troll and hate on here.  And repeatedly posts pics of 88's, Royals, and Cork's.  Doesn't matter the thread.  Apparently he thinks they are OG 3's or something special (I have 5 pairs across those 3 shoes so I aint mad).  I'll never understand why anyone wastes their time in a thread for a shoe they dislike.  Nothing better to do?

LOL all that dude does is troll and hate on here.  And repeatedly posts pics of 88's, Royals, and Cork's.  Doesn't matter the thread.  Apparently he thinks they are OG 3's or something special (I have 5 pairs across those 3 shoes so I aint mad).  I'll never understand why anyone wastes their time in a thread for a shoe they dislike.  Nothing better to do?
did u wind up with a pair? i remember u posting some helpful info for nters the other day.

I hate lebron but I love something new & the corks are one of a kind & have hemp stiching, just an unreal shoe overall imo

Last edited:

I love how you drop you have 5 pairs of corks, 88's, & royals lol

did u wind up with a pair? i remember u posting some helpful info for nters the other day.
No, I actually did strike out on these.  I'm not on a coast at all so the outlook was bleak for ya boy!
laugh.gif
  I'd love to have them in the collection, A LOT, but I was happy to see that the pairs actually didn't all just go into employees and their friends hands.  I think that's a good sign with a pair so limited like this.  It probably helps that Mercer didn't have any inventory, though.

I caught TYLACESSS trying to sell 2 more pairs on IG and called him out with the info provided in this thread.  He didn't have much to say in his defense haha.

No, I actually did strike out on these.  I'm not on a coast at all so the outlook was bleak for ya boy! :lol:   I'd love to have them in the collection, A LOT, but I was happy to see that the pairs actually didn't all just go into employees and their friends hands.  I think that's a good sign with a pair so limited like this.  It probably helps that Mercer didn't have any inventory, though.

I caught TYLACESSS trying to sell 2 more pairs on IG and called him out with the info provided in this thread.  He didn't have much to say in his defense haha.
you win some, you lose some. I lost out on the corks and I wanted those more than these, so i guess it evens out(kennyisdead911 even got the special box at mercer, that was crazy).

a little more than usual went to legit customers but im almost sure employees(or at least managers) got a decent amount of pairs for themselves. I was also wondering if kith got these cuz i didnt hear ronnie *** mention anything about it on his twitter.

Last edited:
lets stop feeding the troll. let him enjoy his exclusive, amazing looking, og corks :lol:

(those aren't a hype beast shoe at all and def not a clown shoe to have "cork" leatherized as fabric)

Last edited:
you win some, you lose some. I lost out on the corks and I wanted those more than these, so i guess it evens out(kennyisdead911 even got the special box at mercer, that was crazy).

a little more than usual went to legit customers but im almost sure employees(or at least managers) got a decent amount of pairs for themselves. I was also wondering if kith got these cuz i didnt hear ronnie *** mention anything about it on his twitter.
yikess... wanted corks more than these.... lost a little respect for you brotha

lets stop feeding the troll. let him enjoy his exclusive, amazing looking, og corks :lol:

(those aren't a hype beast shoe at all and def not a clown shoe to have "cork" leatherized as fabric)
corks r cool, but no need to rub them in everyones face in this thread. two unrelated shoes(other than "exclusiveness").

Struck out on 2 pre-orders. Damn you elpeppersneakers!!. Wouldnt even reply to my emails. Now thinking about paying $400 for these.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom