2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to give in and pay reseller price on ebay...the value on these will skyrocket in the future. I can see them at $1,000 later this year.

Been wanting the shoe since pictures surfaced but disregarded them till 2 days ago. Ended up pulling the trigger for $300 off local seller on instagram. I felt raped since i never really go for a shoe if i miss out on retail but i love them. After seeing outrages prices off $600 i felt a bit relieved.. Happy with the shoe itselfView media item 363979.

I had to give in and pay reseller price on ebay...the value on these will skyrocket in the future. I can see them at $1,000 later this year.
Ya I was kinda thinking the same thing...but still I'm not gonna pick up, hope I don't regret it.

Last edited:
yupp $140 :smokin thanks
np thought those guys charged above retail.

what website released these anyway?
another question, what was that store in the bronx that had them, would like to know as many potential spots as possible for future releases and especially if those all red yeezy 2's release.

Yup they had like 100 pairs. All of us here got a pair. You missed out man!

laugh.gif

The salt has finally kicked in 
laugh.gif

but nah ill be all right.. congrats to all that gotta pair
dont worry, nike/jordan has been releasing so much crap over the last two years that in a week(two tops) youll forget about these lol.

FC got an 8 1/2 for $400. not cheap but not necessarily expensive compared to ebay. I think the guys in this thread may have overhyped these a tad.

FC got an 8 1/2 for $400. not cheap but not necessarily expensive compared to ebay. I think the guys in this thread may have overhyped these a tad.
wish i could say that were true ... except that 8.5 will be gone before tomorrow and these were indeed extremely limited. just look at the members that didn't get anything.

and release date $400 is still pretty high. 2 1/2 times release price. thats just people looking to make a quick buck
lol im just trying to be optimistic for the members here who didnt get them. if they r that hyped ima trade them for galaxy foams lol jk

Yeah the 8's and 5's will make me somewhat forget about these 
i want the grapes but buying so much crap recently may make me pass. Those playoff 8's on the other hand(not the bunnies) willl b copped at(or above)retail.

LOL of course a guy in NYC that was one of the lucky 150 raffle winners in the entire world would NOW say these were overhyped in here hahaha. C'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom