2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
$369 plus ship 
eek.gif

these will surpass banned 1s in resell very, very soon. pairs are being sold at around 600 right now and once the market dries up, which will happen extremely fast due to the ridiculously low amount of these. they could go over 1000...:x :smh:
Couldn't agree more and I'm trying to convince banned owners to trade one pair for theirs. They are hesitant but intrigued because they see how banned prices sky rocketed.

Up until 6-8 months ago banneds were under $400. There's several thousand more pairs of banneds produced (a lot are labeled b grades).

Much more limited release. Stores got at most 20 pairs. And I counted no more than 10 stores that had them.

Plus bred 1s will release and that'll suffice my banned thirst. These patents won't see another release for another 28 more years :lol:

Couldn't agree more and I'm trying to convince banned owners to trade one pair for theirs. They are hesitant but intrigued because they see how banned prices sky rocketed.

Up until 6-8 months ago banneds were under $400. There's several thousand more pairs of banneds produced (a lot are labeled b grades).

Much more limited release. Stores got at most 20 pairs. And I counted no more than 10 stores that had them.
Except that not every banned owner is a collecting hypebeast.

Plus bred 1s will release and that'll suffice my banned thirst. These patents won't see another release for another 28 more years
laugh.gif
I could of sworn I read somewhere that bred 1s was false info but I hope im wrong. either way the hype will suck on those

They'll be no restocks. IF there are pairs that'll release in the near future, they're most likely held from being sold on the initial release date. If you guys noticed, the restocks that JB has been doing were only for general release shoes. Even some shoes got a relaunch i.g. blk/red XI, Blk/red VII. All the OG 1s had no trace of any restocks because they were limited releases. The rumored restocks of the royals that kam dropped in the last royals thread were pairs that were held by finishlines that were trying to compete with HOH grand openings. There is a HOH opening in my local mall and the finishline in that mall was on that rumored list for the royals. So don't get your hopes up for any restocks. If you want this pair then cop now or pay higher $$$ later on. I've paid the price for royals and missed out on prices floating around $300 and the lowest i could find for a sz. 9.5 was $385 :x

For people who bought from TyLacesss,

I just got confirmtion for my refund. Chime in here if you have not recieved a refund or atleast an email about it. Just in case.

For people who bought from TyLacesss,

I just got confirmtion for my refund. Chime in here if you have not recieved a refund or atleast an email about it. Just in case.

wait so they too pre order then refunded you? :nerd:

These were deff more limited than royals. None of my spots that got the royals got these

I know this is the blk/gld 1s thread but..

Does anyone think that sneakers edge will honor a preorder like city sole did for the black toe 1s?? I don't want to pay and get refunded like every pre order with the exception of CS in here

God I hope by posting this it doesn't get blown up.

Answer promptly so I can remove it lol
Saw this a couple days ago. Didn't take the risk. Felt like they were just like other shady preorders who don't actually get shipments but go out in lines and stores to buy em and resell. Can't say anything that they are legit, more like proceed with caution if you want lol.

Last edited:
Saw this a couple days ago. Didn't take the risk. Felt like they were just like other shady preorders who don't actually get shipments but go out in lines and stores to buy em and resell. Can't say anything that they are legit, more like proceed with caution if you want lol.
Ok ok, thanks. Just un-quote me please

I would only order from places that have them in hand. If prices skyrocket on release day you know damn well they ain't honoring it. I really believe the only reason why people got their CS pairs was because they had them in hand and we're shipping them out the next day. They shipped my pairs out last Fri before the everyone truly knew how limited and hyped up they were going to be.

I would only order from places that have them in hand. If prices skyrocket on release day you know damn well they ain't honoring it. I really believe the only reason why people got their CS pairs was because they had them in hand and we're shipping them out the next day. They shipped my pairs out last Fri before the everyone truly knew how limited and hyped up they were going to be.
Ok couldn't agree with this more. Lets hope they do a cheap pre order for black toes. I wonder if they are kicking themselves for charging so cheap or happy that customers are happy they honored their pre order? I don't get how they charged only 220 for this super limited release and $330 for the grapes (super gr )

Ok couldn't agree with this more. Lets hope they do a cheap pre order for black toes. I wonder if they are kicking themselves for charging so cheap or happy that customers are happy they honored their pre order? I don't get how they charged only 220 for this super limited release and $330 for the grapes (super gr )

look at the page numbers for this vs the grapes....no one wants 1s but collectors n resellers...grapes everyone wants from the 12 yr olds to the baby mamas resellers n collectors

wait so they too pre order then refunded you? :nerd:
yes, he pre-sold a fsr. got the shoes early, tried to sell me a pair for an extra $125 on top of what was already paid. Was caught trying tell sell various sizes on Instagram/ebay after emailing all buyers that all his pairs were "recalled".

If ppl actually followed this shoe since confirmed release, you would know it was going to be very hard to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom