2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it man, I love California but people need to get over the fact every shoe isn't released everywhere. Just because one shoe wast available in Cali doesn't mean their will be a special shoe released to make up for it, there ready has been plenty of exclusives in the past. Cali has the best weather in the world and some of the hottest chicks, you missed out on one Jordan release that 99.9% of people in New York missed too.

Whoa jackstacks. I was asking bc I have a friend out in the uk that will be able to scoop these up for me. Been around these neck of the woods much longer than you have. Chill son b4 u write a paragraph u kno nothing about

Everytime i look at this shoe it reminds me of catwoma
nerd.gif
n. meow...

Whoa jackstacks. I was asking bc I have a friend out in the uk that will be able to scoop these up for me. Been around these neck of the woods much longer than you have. Chill son b4 u write a paragraph u kno nothing about

First off the comment was directed towards everyone, not you, I just quoted you.

What part of that statement reflects me not knowing anything about the subject? Everyone in Cali has been salty since these didn't release there, and many people want a California only release to make up for it. There has been California or West coast exclusive releases before. New York had the best chance of getting these shoes and most of them failed as well. I have been into shoes for the last 20 years, so while you have been on NT longer, it is by no means indicative of your knowledge over someone else.

that restock the other night was a prelude to this release man nike is no joke marketing skills off the charts!

Did they release overseas like the Royal 1's did.

I knew this release was going to be crazy... didn't even bother.

with the corks 88s and ****
I get that but what's that got to do with these? A lot of people didnt even know these came out I've come to realize.

I just don't get the point. The inventory update during the week didnt have anything to do with generating hype for these

Had a nice trip in NY not even mad i couldnt cop the kicks, im definitely going to get em just because i want em :pimp:

Oh by the way heart and sole sold out... Did you saw a size 8?

Last edited:
This is what a quick strike is suppose to be. Congrats on those who got them. They're really nice but they aren't what people are making then seen. The resell on these are close to a G and they haven't even been on the market for 48 hours. I will say that this release was the official catalyst for how hard it will begin to be to obtain the OG style Air Jordan 1's...

These are the exception. An OG that was a QS because the original release 28 years ago wasn't even sold to the public.

these will surpass banned 1s in resell very, very soon. pairs are being sold at around 600 right now and once the market dries up, which will happen extremely fast due to the ridiculously low amount of these. they could go over 1000...:x :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom