2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your fake black/golds..customs..I'm out..

The only thing you're out is the 370 you spent to get these and two failed preorders. But hey, getting these black/golds must be the major milestone in your 35 year old life since all of your posts are in this thread.

here, have this gold star to match your authentic gold shoes.

View media item 374513

Last edited:
The only thing you're out is the 370 you spent to get these and two failed preorders. But hey, getting these black/golds must be the major milestone in your 35 year old life since all of your posts are in this thread.

here, have this gold star to match your authentic gold shoes.
Lol!!!

My Last Hope At Getting These Is Hopefully Copping Multiple Pairs Of Black Toes And Trading Them SMH.

And I Can't Believe Dude Drove From Texas To NY. I Was Contemplating Making The Drive From Cleveland But Figured It Wasn't Worth It. Man Was I Wrong SMH...

Now nobody likes these...wtf ever salty a** mofos... Funny how ppl change their opinions when they can't have something, or don't wanna pay the price to own..smfh
from what I saw there were a lot of dislikes about this even before the drop

especially with the semi-clear gum soles & speckles all over it, then label it as an OG 1.

i'll still say many would like to have these, but for around retail since its not on the top of their list

Last edited:
Didn't happen , nobody drives 27hrs to NYC to buy these, kid has to come in here & confirm or it's total bs

What's up guys, first post on Niketalk. I'm far from a sneaker guru, but I've been collecting for a long time, just buying shoes that I personally liked. I made that on feet YouTube video (Not the best sneaker reviewer). Hoping it gives people a better idea if these are worth the resell price or not. Looking forward to being a part of the forums.
welcome to the community, its an interesting place. On the kicks im sure this was a marketing experience.

It couldn't hurt to keep your eye on CL in NYC, i've seen them being sold for less on there. Maybe work out a PayPal deal.

Where'd you see that? Just curious... I haven't heard any official production numbers
Just guessing. Nike NYC only had about 200 pairs total from what I'm seeing. You count the other 5 stores (one footlocker only had 34 pairs), plus the little boutiques that got like 8 pairs. There can't be more than 500 pairs total made.

Just guessing. Nike NYC only had about 200 pairs total from what I'm seeing. You count the other 5 stores (one footlocker only had 34 pairs), plus the little boutiques that got like 8 pairs. There can't be more than 500 pairs total made.

I disagree def more than 500 still very limited amount but over 500

How you figure it's more than 500?
There was another well known store that released them plus the pairs that were given out at Jordan Brand Classic event in Brooklyn. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom