2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing. Nike NYC only had about 200 pairs total from what I'm seeing. You count the other 5 stores (one footlocker only had 34 pairs), plus the little boutiques that got like 8 pairs. There can't be more than 500 pairs total made.
Ok I agree limited. I don't know how limited. Someone posted 189 total distributed throughout HOH's and FTL's. I have no idea if that's true.

I know 11 stores got pairs. NBA store got 13 pairs, Extra Butter for less than 10, FA 34 got 24, 21Mercer (unannounced) got 26 pairs according to people who were there getting N7's and were lucky to score a pair after no prior announcement.

I can't speak for the rest of the stores. I don't know about Nike NYC. I know i paid for an bot rsvp service that failed and I tried one myself and did it manually and that failed. I don't know about CitySole. I've only seen 1 celebrity wearing them. And JB Classic players each got a pair (so yeah 30 there). Wish someone from Nike could shed light on that. I'd say less than 1000 (at least less than a 1000 were available to the public).

What's up Niketalk, first post. Looking forward to becoming part of the community and helping out in any way I can.

Just received my pair. They are beautiful. If you really want these, I suggest you pull the trigger and get them (if you have the money to spend). They're one of a kind and the quality is great. The patent leather is not too hard and it hasn't creased at all. I feel like they'll last a long time and keep that fresh, classic look.

Last edited:
Did anybody here pick up their pair from Nike NYC? If you did, how many people were there in line?

The size 10.5 that was on eBay and sold the Sunday before the release was shipped to our local HoH in a Celtics 1 box with the shipment of those pairs.  A friend opened the box when he was buying his size10.5 Celtics 1s and this is one of those cases where you wish you had left the store without looking in the box first.  The black and gold PL 1 was sitting in there and the manager immediately took them.  My friend acted like he didn't know what they were and said, "Oh I like that color better than the green pair, I'll buy those instead.  I'll take them."  Of course the manager said no, that wasn't the shoe that the box described and it was shipped in error from the distributor and had to be shipped back.  So there is 1 more pair.

It went straight to eBay, where I already knew they were selling shady like that but I couldn't find out how they ended up with a black and gold PL 1 to sell.  I saw my friend picking up his 8's yesterday and he told me all about it.  Except he didn't know about the eBay page.  I would have dropped $150 dollars on the counter, grabbed the box, and strolled out quickly :smokin

my bad for double posting but im trying to understand your situation. So the got the pl1d in the celtics box?

The size 10.5 that was on eBay and sold the Sunday before the release was shipped to our local HoH in a Celtics 1 box with the shipment of those pairs.  A friend opened the box when he was buying his size10.5 Celtics 1s and this is one of those cases where you wish you had left the store without looking in the box first.  The black and gold PL 1 was sitting in there and the manager immediately took them.  My friend acted like he didn't know what they were and said, "Oh I like that color better than the green pair, I'll buy those instead.  I'll take them."  Of course the manager said no, that wasn't the shoe that the box described and it was shipped in error from the distributor and had to be shipped back.  So there is 1 more pair.

It went straight to eBay, where I already knew they were selling shady like that but I couldn't find out how they ended up with a black and gold PL 1 to sell.  I saw my friend picking up his 8's yesterday and he told me all about it.  Except he didn't know about the eBay page.  I would have dropped $150 dollars on the counter, grabbed the box, and strolled out quickly :smokin

i saw that pair on ebay. it only sold for $270(dont remember exact # but it was around there). bet the manager wish he would of held onto them after rd to sell for 500+. :tongue:

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone still looking for a pair for retail price. Our stores are holding a raffle *TODAY IN STORE ONLY*. Come by any of our NOHBLE locations to pick up a raffle ticket to purchase these shoes for retail. No purchase necessary. If you are interested check us out at nohble.com or twitter.com/nohble , facebook.com/nohble, and instagram: @nohble_ . Please if you have any questions shoot us a PM. Good luck to everyone!

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for a pair for retail price. Our stores are holding a raffle *TODAY IN STORE ONLY*. Come by any of our NOHBLE locations to pick up a raffle ticket to purchase these shoes for retail. No purchase necessary. If you are interested check us out at nohble.com or twitter.com/nohble , facebook.com/nohble, and instagram: @nohble_ . Please if you have any questions shoot us a PM. Good luck to everyone!
View media item 362569

so thats what we calling olympic town now?? cool

yes we were formally Olympic Town. Our Passaic store has been re-branded and our other NYC stores are in the works. But be sure to come by any location to enter. Good Luck!

open a location in downtown manhattan

i'll be your biggest customer

do you charge box price ?

Last edited:
Everything is Box Price, regardless of "hype". We know for sure how much these 1s are worth but that doesnt matter to us. We do things the right way. Everything is always retail price or lower. Good luck to anyone who is able to enter the raffle.

nah i can vouch they are retail...i have a few pair from there...Im happy yall didnt lose your nike account

Everything is Box Price, regardless of "hype". We know for sure how much these 1s are worth but that doesnt matter to us. We do things the right way. Everything is always retail price or lower. Good luck to anyone who is able to enter the raffle.
good **** man. but for future raffle releases, i dont think u should make everyone who wins arrive at the same time, it could potentially cause problems.

Damn these are sick I'm just gonna have to wait down the road and see if I can trade a blAck toe when I get two pair.

u didnt read about the small stores losing their nike accounts? olympic town isnt a big franchised store its 3 locations
yeah i read it in that other thread. I thought that was mostly for stores that need renovating. Nohble is renovating his spots which probably got him an improved account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom