2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone who entered the raffle at Nohble? Hear from them yet today? Did they start calling people yet?

Everything is Box Price, regardless of "hype". We know for sure how much these 1s are worth but that doesnt matter to us. We do things the right way. Everything is always retail price or lower. Good luck to anyone who is able to enter the raffle.

Were the winners notified yet?

Patent leather, has, does, and always will feel cheap and insubstantial. These shoes are no different.

I disagree. Nike/JB have been using low quality white patent leather for a LONG time but the quality of their black and red patent leathers used to be phenomenal until about 2003. The 03 black/gold Is were one of the first pair of black patent shoes I noticed with the very thin plasticy patent that soon became the standard across the board. The patent quality on those Is felt so bad compared to my all patent 89s and Dunks I ended up selling them.

Last edited:
I can't decide which lace is better. Any opinions?
the more I look at the pic the more the gold grows on me. I think it works well the way the nike air tag is blocked, if the colors on it were switched it wouldn't work with gold imo. Black is slightly better but the gold makes the tag look less out of place imo

Prob not they just used that pic to advertise their stores. SMH 
mean.gif

My size on eBay sold for 500... I maxed bid at 4 bills time for me to unsubscribe to this thread :smokin

My size on eBay sold for 500... I maxed bid at 4 bills time for me to unsubscribe to this thread :smokin

MINE and YOUR size lol... $504 plus $20 shipping was a lil too rich for my blood... smh...

$400 is def my ceiling on these... Need these baaaaaaddd... and because I actually LIKE them...

MINE and YOUR size lol... $504 plus $20 shipping was a lil too rich for my blood... smh...

$400 is def my ceiling on these... Need these baaaaaaddd... and because I actually LIKE them...
If you need them that bad I suggest getting them now @ 5 rather than wait for the unknown.

If no re-release re-stock, the more pairs gone on the bay, the higher the price will go.

How much more $$$ is decent to add to trade these with royals. I have an extra pair of royals and none of these.

^^depends on how much the owner values them.  the more that sell the higher the price goes.  500 last week.  650 this week.  the thirsty are paying.

I would pay 5 for a pair shipped if i could find today

:rofl: Yup... 4 sounds like my limit as well... I had a pair lined up for pickup in NY but dude was flaking. Mark was going to help me with the transaction since he's from over there but dude was just tooooo fishy :nerd:

^^depends on how much the owner values them. the more that sell the higher the price goes. 500 last week. 650 this week. the thirsty are paying.
I would pay 5 for a pair shipped if i could find today

Na... $4 bills is my limit... for that I spend a lil more and get banneds... quality is just :pimp: and even if the breds release towards the end of the year quality WILL NEVER be the same as banneds :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom