2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found two sizes I can fit in(one being my size) for for 500-525 , I sure feel lucky
mean.gif
. At this point rather get my true size since I will be paying that amount instead of trying to save a couple of dollars .
Yea I'd snag that too for that price just to sit on.  Don't let that 25 break the deal

you wont find the real og blk/golds my friend. This is as close as your going to get. Now if you are talking about some og 1's like the white/red blk/red then thats a totally different story. Although this is a Jordan 1, in my opinion it's a totally different shoe due its previous history. I have always been really intrigued by these ever since I saw that Chinese mag shot years ago :D
Yeah I know about the history of this particular CW and I was unclear. I meant just an OG Jordan 1 yeah.

Last edited:
NikeNYC had roughly 50+ pairs. Roughly 4-5 FSRs

LOL @ some of these posts on how some of them got their RSVP... 
roll.gif
 *cough* RNSDKicks got your **** *cough* 

Only 4-5 FSR's? Wow!

So 50-100 pairs at Nike NYC
Add the 6 foot lockers that got them (40 each) = 240
Add all the mom and pop stores = 150 pairs?
50 pairs to the JB Classic game players

Good god, they only made about 500 pairs of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than 1,000 pairs total according to JB's system. True QS. No restock, re-release, random shipments popping up. GAME OVER FOR THESE!!! .... unless you paying resell prices which will continue to climb once people realize how limited these were. I know a few people who are still in disbelief :lol:

Less than 1,000 pairs total according to JB's system. True QS. No restock, re-release, random shipments popping up. GAME OVER FOR THESE!!! .... unless you paying resell prices which will continue to climb once people realize how limited these were. I know a few people who are still in disbelief :lol:
True story. I paid resale for a third pair the day after release because I saw this coming from a mile a way.

And Jordans160Deep no. No members on here have posted success but the store did comment that they were extremely limited. Probably did it mainly for publicity considering they posted here and reached out to kicksonfire to have them spread the word (except kicksonfire didn't even acknowledge them from what I understand).

The pairs they received (assuming they were telling the truth) are probably on the bay

Is one of their stores Olympic Town?

I bought one off Craigslist with a receipt from there, dated 4/26 ~11am.

Seems to jibe with the order of their contest.

Less than 1,000 pairs total according to JB's system. True QS. No restock, re-release, random shipments popping up. GAME OVER FOR THESE!!! .... unless you paying resell prices which will continue to climb once people realize how limited these were. I know a few people who are still in disbelief
laugh.gif
I REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD CATS LESS THAN 3K OF THESE 40 OR 50 PAGES BACK 

i got mine thru dewayne bowe of the chiefs....and he got 3-4 pair....so if u add the celebs who they sent them to ....rip hamilton the chris pauls cc sabithas blakes...etc etc

i still think these ended up in the 1800-2k range

bowe's jb guy told me these are extremely limited he said next to impossible to get..told me to sit on my 10.5 for at least 6-9 months...

i took mine out the box looked at them then put them back in...lolol 

so word to those that want em....u more than likely pay the rape price....cause i hate to say it these are gonna fetch 700-800 soon jb guy said these in a yr will surpassed the banneds

i got mine thru dewayne bowe of the chiefs....and he got 3-4 pair....so if u add the celebs who they sent them to ....rip hamilton the chris pauls cc sabithas blakes...etc etc

bowe's jb guy told me these are extremely limited he said next to impossible to get..told me to sit on my 10.5 for at least 6-9 months...

so word to those that want em....u more than likely pay the rape price....cause i hate to say it these are gonna fetch 700-800 soon jb guy said these in a yr will surpassed the banneds
you're reaching hella hard saying these will end up in the 1800-2k range. Don't see these surpassing prices of the banneds nor OGs for that matter..

^ he wasn't talking about price.. he's talking about 1800-2000 pairs made.. but he's wrong, it's more like 300-500 pairs made only

ahhh misread lol read it and I was like uhhh, makes sense still have yet to see these pop up anywhere for sale really, oh well onto the next..

1800-2000 range? No. More like 300-500 range. Straight up.

I'm just going by what my contact from JB told me. Less than 1,000. And the only reason he got his pair because he had to work at the JB Classic, if it wasn't for that he would've been shut out like many of us.

Definitely sit on that size 10.5 Trap, Bowe just put a stack in your pocket, "u aint even know it" :lol:

There's more than 500 pairs made stop creating nonsensical hype. JB gave these out to athletes/artists they sponsor and you're looking at minimum 2 pairs each I picked up another pair this weekend which I'll post the details tomorrow or so but I would say they're def closer to the 1000 range than 500.

Last edited:
Got my 2nd pair in today. Took my friend 2 weeks to ship it from New York but finally came in. Paid $280 for these day it came out.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's more than 500 pairs made stop creating nonsensical hype. JB gave these out to athletes/artists they sponsor and you're looking at minimum 2 pairs each I picked up another pair this weekend which I'll post the details tomorrow or so but I would say they're def closer to the 1000 range than 500.
Wrong. Less than 500.

I wish we could get a Jordan Brand rep to give us a definitive answer once and for all.

My personal guess is around 800 pairs made total.

On ebay there's only one size 8, one 8.5, one 11, two size 12, one 13 and three size 14.

Nobody said resale price is $2k. The reading comprehension level on this forum is laughable

your talking to me ?

i dont read most of these post's

i look for release date and that's pretty much it

nobody know's what their talking about on nt
expect for a few people

with numbers of pairs made ect .

in fact i know why i'm still looking at this post ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom