2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always feel like I moved on from these til I see another pic in this thread. I'm as salty as the Dead Sea. Smh

Last edited:
CRAZY nice picture, Bubrub!!
eek.gif

Gerald, I thought you picked up a pair?!?!?  What size are you anyway?

@Turbo Hah I wish brother. But you probably would have seen plenty of pics in this thread put up by me if I did lol. I'm a size 10.5-11. No luck out here in Los Angeles. Did see a CL listing of a black and gold custom pair made from the celtics though.

Last edited:
new releases these days are a joke imo when it comes to reselling prices.

if im going to pay 600plus for these i might as well save lil more to get some bin23's , titaniums xx3's, or better yet DS og 1's

most i'd pay for these resell price is 375 if not then i keep it moving wont lose any sleep over um.

patient men ride snails which i know later i'll get um for the price i want, some ppl get caught in a jam and sell for quick money and ive always caught shoes like that lol even though i do like them i'll get um

Last edited:
thanks, Turbo!

Retail or trade bait doubles/triples that were bought for retail is my motto.

Smh this is so foul. Never thought ill be hustling for a pair of 1s. I hope jordan plans a super restock or something. (Wishfulthinking) I know

most i'd pay for these resell price is 375 if not then i keep it moving wont lose any sleep over um.

My max resale price is $300... won't pay a cent over for anything. Been waiting for these and/or the Royals to fall under that. Unless I hit the lottery sometime soon.

That's a great picture :smokin:

Thanks, fam! That iPhone 5 and a light box magic :smile:

You were right about these being dust magnets lol. It was expected tho. I lucked out and got one of those all glass, lit up, very nice quality with a glass door and display shelves Jordan Brand made display cases from a store that is doing a remodel. Take off the metal pieces with the jumpman and "JORDAN" engraved or cut into them, and take off the frosted glass with the jumpman cut into it and you could really have a very nice display for anything. Like a curio cabinet is used for dishes and other antiques. It's going to go nice in the sneaker room and should do it's part to keep the dust off of these (you know they'll be sittin up top for display lol)

finally was able to get my account back. Feels so good to be back. Got a pair of these size 11. Im thinking i might just sit on them forever. Such a nice shoe. :smokin

Another "celebrity" to add to the list of those with a pair.  And in case Tamakin wanted to add this pair to the running tally in the $20K CL ad
laugh.gif
:

Thinking of getting a pair of these now . Yea the price is steep but it's unlike it's going to go down anytime soon . If anything , it might go up (look at banneds)

Thinking of getting a pair of these now . Yea the price is steep but it's unlike it's going to go down anytime soon . If anything , it might go up (look at banneds)
Not a lot of sizes of these still on the market...  14 is out there on the bay and a few other scattered.

700 for anything not 14.

Why not just buy some real OG's for that money? I mean if they are for display/collecting I'd much rather have the real thing.

you wont find the real og blk/golds my friend. This is as close as your going to get. Now if you are talking about some og 1's like the white/red blk/red then thats a totally different story. Although this is a Jordan 1, in my opinion it's a totally different shoe due its previous history. I have always been really intrigued by these ever since I saw that Chinese mag shot years ago :D

Last edited:
Not a lot of sizes of these still on the market...  14 is out there on the bay and a few other scattered.
700 for anything not 14.

Found two sizes I can fit in(one being my size) for for 500-525 , I sure feel lucky :smh: . At this point rather get my true size since I will be paying that amount instead of trying to save a couple of dollars .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom