2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder does he take check or just cash, lol? Has he thought about that? He's gonna count 20k on the spot? And carry 20k cash home? :rofl:

No such thing as a good price for these anymore, maybe in the first few days after release but it's tough now.

LOL. Laughed so hard. 20K bruhhhhh????? The Gold on those pairs better be actual gold and the glittered sole needs to be shining from embedded diamonds. :lol:

Hey man, we're talking about LA, Beverly Hills, Bel Air. One of these billionaire's snotty nosed spoiled kids is gonna want a pair. Ain't no size 11's in all of Los Angeles. They want it, they gotta come wit 20 racks my nig! It's more of a joke but you never know... 20k is nothing to one of these rich douchebags.
Actually someone on SGLA  is selling a size 11 too unless thats you?

Last edited:
Forgivene my noobness but what is SGLA?

Anyway, 20g's sounds excessive.You might get $2,500 at most from one of those well off folks. Still very slim though. I'm not hating on your hustle man, goodluck.

20 racks tho. DMPs only reached one grand. Lol. Even the 28 days of flight 11's are only going for what 15 thousand? Loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom