2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Have a total of 5 pairs now including 2 from NTNYC RSVP, my other friend couldn't pick up my 3rd RSVP since he was on call
mean.gif
. But yea lady wouldn't tell me who the artist was since she said he would get in trouble from Nike since he isn't suppose to be selling them but she'd keep me update on any other shoes in the future but who knows.

laugh.gif
Have a total of 5 pairs now including 2 from NTNYC RSVP, my other friend couldn't pick up my 3rd RSVP since he was on call
mean.gif
. But yea lady wouldn't tell me who the artist was since she said he would get in trouble from Nike since he isn't suppose to be selling them but she'd keep me update on any other shoes in the future but who knows.
Wow that's insane. You own b/t 0.5-1% of the total stock.  It's like owning 2,500-5,000 pairs of bred XI's. Congrats

Wow that's insane. You own b/t 0.5-1% of the total stock.  It's like owning 2,500-5,000 pairs of bred XI's. Congrats

What u mean congrats? Don't congratulate a fool who just buys up pairs like that using a bot. He got 3 more than he actually needs, which coulda been 3 for people who were probably gonna rock them. Now those 3 pairs are just sitting in a greedy bastard's house. Weak.

Last edited:
Yikes fam u can't call someone a greedy bastard when u have an ad on CL for 20k. Whether its a joke or not... You took the time to make the ad. Lets not criticize him. If this were grape 5s and he had 5-7 pairs people would look at that like nothing unusual were going on.

What u mean congrats? Don't congratulate a fool who just buys up pairs like that using a bot. He got 3 more than he actually needs, which coulda been 3 for people who were probably gonna rock them. Now those 3 pairs are just sitting in a greedy bastard's house. Weak.
The congrats was meant as sarcasm

Yikes fam u can't call someone a greedy bastard when u have an ad on CL for 20k. Whether its a joke or not... You took the time to make the ad. Lets not criticize him. If this were grape 5s and he had 5-7 pairs people would look at that like nothing unusual were going on.

Hahhahaha Mark, oh yeah I forgot about that ad LOL! But my ad is more of a joke and I only have 2 pairs. I always only get 2 pairs max and wear one of them.

IF ITS NOT OG 1'S OR THE NYK KNICK 1'S THERE NOT WORTH COPPING SORRY JB
I've seen way to many posters coming in here just to say its not worth buying (not even for retail is essentially what some of you say).

Why waste your time posting anything at all?

Hahhahaha Mark, oh yeah I forgot about that ad LOL! But my ad is more of a joke and I only have 2 pairs. I always only get 2 pairs max and wear one of them.
Okay okay. A joke is a joke, I don't hold it against you :rofl:

Doubt anyone would pull the trigger with those pics anyway haha

:lol: Have a total of 5 pairs now including 2 from NTNYC RSVP, my other friend couldn't pick up my 3rd RSVP since he was on call :smh: . But yea lady wouldn't tell me who the artist was since she said he would get in trouble from Nike since he isn't suppose to be selling them but she'd keep me update on any other shoes in the future but who knows.

#WINNING :smokin ... Can't knock the hustle. I could careless if you got them with your bot/sniper service or not, make me no difference. All that matters is you're sitting on a pretty penny with 5 pairs. Get it how you live fam, by any means necessary!

IF ITS NOT OG 1'S OR THE NYK KNICK 1'S THERE NOT WORTH COPPING SORRY JB
Haha i dont care for these either but you can keep your knicks 1s. The day they started using jordans to carry the banner for other team colors is when a little piece of me died inside. Blasphemous it is.

Haha i dont care for these either but you can keep your knicks 1s. The day they started using jordans to carry the banner for other team colors is when a little piece of me died inside. Blasphemous it is.
I actually like the Knicks 1's. I think the colorway is clean and the leather upper is quite soft! It was nice to see good quality on a different colorway besides the OG's.

Saw an ad on CL for what I think is a decent custom job:
c1052cb8_bng1.png

Creative work, even though it obviously isn't patent leather.

Last edited:
We've already been through the spray painted shoes discussion. Scroll back or search if you want to read about that garbage.

Talked with the seller. Actually might buy em tomorrow morning. I'll let y'all know lol. I don't mind the hate. This is close as I'll ever get to black and gold 1s as a college student. I'll buy the real PL 1s when I'm a doctor 14 years from now :lol:

Talked with the seller. Actually might buy em tomorrow morning. I'll let y'all know lol. I don't mind the hate. This is close as I'll ever get to black and gold 1s as a college student. I'll buy the real PL 1s when I'm a doctor 14 years from now :lol:
Repped for having those priorities in order. Good luck.

Man cats are asking 6-7 bills for these. I gotta get rid of 1 my 88 3 and ill put that twd getting these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom