2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even mad i couldnt get these i dont care OG or not the all PL looks horrible now if they were regular leather thats another story but congrats on whoever that really wanted these and got them.

I wonder what this release would have been like if these were the exact same shoe but Phats and widely available.

I wonder what this release would have been like if these were the exact same shoe but Phats and widely available.
They would not have gotten my money.  High top is one reason they did, and Nike Air branding with OG materials is another.  I didn't buy the 2003 version because it was a mid and I wouldn't buy it now.  I still would have bought them had they been like the 2013 Chicago 1's, but still would have wished they were a little different, like I feel towards the Chicago's.

EDIT: 2003 version*

Last edited:
They would not have gotten my money.  High top is one reason they did, and Nike Air branding with OG materials is another.  I didn't buy the 2013 version because it was a mid and I wouldn't buy it now.  I still would have bought them had they been like the 2013 Chicago 1's, but still would have wished they were a little different, like I feel towards the Chicago's.
me too but i had to get the chicagos, i also removed the jumpman myself, i left the tag cuz thats not a big deal but the jumpman had to go. it was really easy too

me too but i had to get the chicagos, i also removed the jumpman myself, i left the tag cuz thats not a big deal but the jumpman had to go. it was really easy too
You mind snapping a quick close up and a few feet back picture of the heel?  I'm interested to see how it looks where the stitching was.  Also, did you just use a run of the mill stitch remover?  Very interested to see the results.

This will forever be one of the biggest surprise let downs.

Can't believe JB made these more limited than ever.

Oh well, on to the next shoe.

Black Toes will be ridiculous to cop too.

Probably done with my 1s this year after the BHMs.

I will try to cop the Blk/Reds if they drop.

AJ ones were always a little uncomfortable before but these "OG" Ones this year have been mad comfy and high quality. I only got the Royals so far but plan to get more when they drop in price. The only reason I didn't try and get these was the patent leather, not enough gold like the OGs and the glitter. Honestly though if it had more gold coloring like the OGs I would have overlooked the other two things. Congrats to those that wanted em and got em though more power to you.

They're actually extremely comfy. Well the 1s with NA tag anyways... My royals and knicks are comfy as ****. I wish the Chicagos could have gotten the same treatment. for some reason those hurt my pinky toe a bit and the fitment is a bit off.

Just copped a pair that ended up being a promo-sample.  I'll do a side by side comparison, if there is any differences i'll post em up here.

people already got em over 1k on that bay, strike on those 6-7 deals if you still want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom