2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ^^ booger sole with glitter.

I've seen multiple pics of original Black/Gold Jordan I's. What were the real ones?

You mean the 2003 version?

air-jordan-retro-1-patent-leather-black-metallic-gold.jpg

Last edited:
here's a pic of the original's
View media item 311027
noticeable difference on the outsole.
OG had black
retro has Gold translucent speckled sole. but everything else seems on point.
very excited for this release.

Btw, does anybody know the significance of why Jordan made a BLACK and GOLD 1??
Cause there's got to be a meaning of it if he's retroing it twice

Is it because he's black and likes wearing gold??

View media item 311028

GARBAGE!

And I know all about the elusiveness of the OG's in this colorway, but these are trash.

Patent leather 1's are for the little kids.

:smh:

here's a pic of the original's
View media item 311027
noticeable difference on the outsole.
OG had black
retro has Gold translucent speckled sole. but everything else seems on point.
very excited for this release.

Actually I think it was determined many years, and threads ago, that this is a pair of fakes...

Word was at one point that this white midsole color-up was an ultra rare sample but some Nike rep stated they were never produced...

The only "OG" Black / Gold 1's that was confirmed to be legit were these...15 pairs I think was the number produced and it was for MJ's friends and family...

View media item 311042

Actually I think it was determined many years, and threads ago, that this is a pair of fakes...

Word was at one point that this white midsole color-up was an ultra rare sample but some Nike rep stated they were never produced...

The only "OG" Black / Gold 1's that was confirmed to be legit were these...15 pairs I think was the number produced and it was for MJ's friends and family...

View media item 311042

...My Goodness

Furthermore from my other post...

If I remember correctly the cat that owned that white midsole pair had them on display at some type of sneaker convention. Long story short the head JB cat at the time called him out, at the show in front of everybody, and the dude pulled them out of his display all dejected because he thought he had the rarest pair of J's ever :lol:...

Let me see if I can track the info I have saved on this stuff down...

Last edited:

View media item 311042

These were the other ones I saw too. Wasn't there a catalog pic? currently looking....

Call me crazy, but I actually like these over the Shadows.

I am a sucker for black/gold color ways.

To each his/her own. I'm a sucker for subtle colors. The royal 1's and the black/red 1's are as "loud" as I'll get color wise for 1's. that's why I can't stand the new love 1's

I do like the colors still, and the gum sole looking bottom, at least from the profile view. Not a fan of it gong clear and adding gold flakes. I like that we finally have something close to a Quickstrike at least! 4 weeks is pretty good to keep this quiet until in 2013. I'm on the fence right now, the tongue looks great w/the gold Nike air tag on the nylon tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom