2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I stand correct on the above...

I found the pics and info I had saved...Needed a little memory jogging ...I have pics of three seperate models of pairs that were determined to be legit...Though they never did make it out of the sample phase save for the black midsole pair that was a F&F pair for MJ and his people that I poster earlier...

Anyway here is the pictures from that magazine (Boom! from Japan)...
View media item 311128View media item 311135
Here is the other white midsole variation...Notice the white swoosh boarder on this pair...
View media item 311131

....My Goodness

Babydill was the NT'er I was thinking of thanks...

He did have a legit pair of Black / Gold's and I think the Lakers 1's as well...Lakers of course being probably the rarest of any Jordan 1's or other...

At any rate all this being said that stupid gold glitter sole kills this setup...
Yeah either him or retired jordans had the Lakers Is. I'm gonna have to look for my old laptop I know I have pics of all this stuff on it.

I agree though, these kinda suck. I'm not a fan of patent leather Is and I don't really like the gum sole either.

Last edited:
Yeah either him or retired jordans had the Lakers Is. I'm gonna have to look for my old laptop I know I have pics of all this stuff on it.

I agree though, these kinda suck. I'm not a fan of patent leather Is and I don't really like the gum sole either.

Could have been RJ with the Lakers but I mainly remember that cat for getting called out for having those fake black / gold ones that got posted up back there...

Also speaking of RJ here is another pic I found...Featuring the aformentioned fake black / gold 1's...Guy had mad heat but I couldn't get over that one pair...

View media item 311184

These will be had. These are just beautiful. My one gripe is that they had to used gold stitching on the midsole! little details like that bug me, they should have used white stitching for a cleaner look!

Nick...

Or was it JJ (Dependable Jay) that had the Lakers 1's?...

Trying to find those pics now too :lol:

Thanks Vegetaray for sharing those pics. I'm familiar with the F&F & patent leather pairs, but never saw those catalog pics.

These look nice, but can't get over the speckled clear sole. Looks odd without the blk bottom sole, but will save judgement til I see more pics.

literally saw this on sneakernews and was more shocked from this then the 11s pics 5 pics steel pics and taxis. 

here's a pic of the original's
View media item 311027
noticeable difference on the outsole.
OG had black
retro has Gold translucent speckled sole. but everything else seems on point.
very excited for this release.

Btw, does anybody know the significance of why Jordan made a BLACK and GOLD 1??
Cause there's got to be a meaning of it if he's retroing it twice

Is it because he's black and likes wearing gold??

View media item 311028

im dying for this :rofl:
ivVhvtarrWYvb.gif

Is it me or are the 1s really making a comeback. The 1s are coming strong this year, i love it!. I like these, they are something different. What im hoping for is that everyone gets caught  up on the hype of the 8s and these get  forgotten.. 
nerd.gif

I found the pics and info I had saved...Needed a little memory jogging ...I have pics of three seperate models of pairs that were determined to be legit...Though they never did make it out of the sample phase save for the black midsole pair that was a F&F pair for MJ and his people that I poster earlier...

View media item 311128

I'd consider buying those, as they look better with a white midsole. But I'll pass on these; just too much PL

Last edited:

View media item 311128View media item 311135
Here is the other white midsole variation...Notice the white swoosh boarder on this pair...
View media item 311131

I was looking all over for these catalog pics to back up the pic I previously posted.

I prefer the white midsole over the black tbh
makes the shoe pop

and smh at those who are whining about creasing. are we STILL not past the fact that shoes crease? my brain is full of ****

WOW. This will fill my void of missing out on the black and royals... at least a little bit of the void.

I'm good on these. I dont like patent leather but I will admit it is a good shoe. I look forward to the on feet pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom