2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit the bullet on these for $230 shipped. I paid $100 over retail for the royals because of the scarcity I saw a week before release, put in work, and ended up with 2 free pairs :D. Repetition of history would be nice here, but I don't count on it. These and the black toes are the only shoes left that I want this year.

Nooooo Ronnie!!  The pictures of these are just
pimp.gif

I don't know about these .. look dope but I just can't see myself going out of my way to get them. Plus I hated how uncomfy the patent leather verison was back in the day, my feet have been mad at me for 10 years :lol:

It's funny because that's the same dude who gave everybody the heads up about the FNL Concord restock ... now every thread I see him in it's the same question "when do these release?" :smh:

I would comment on future releases and future restocked but I don't really have time as you can see my website haven't been updated in weeks

It's funny because that's the same dude who gave everybody the heads up about the FNL Concord restock ... now every thread I see him in it's the same question "when do these release?" :smh:

I would comment on future releases and future restocked but I don't really have time as you can see my website haven't been updated in weeks

No beef with you, but you gotta expect some backlash especially since you hyped us all up about being the #1 source for info yet we havent heard anything since the Concords. If you have info on future releases and restocks, shouldn't you know all the upcoming releases without asking?? >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom