2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
These black/golds are nice and from what it seems might be limited. Even if the numbers are a bit lower than royals, still wont compare. The royals demand far exceeds almost any og or other 1 save for banneds and maybe another. These sure wont be easy though so get on em early if u can.

It may help some of you to read the first 4-5 pages of this thread if you don't understand why people want this shoe. Just read the info on here. There are a few changes from the mythical 1985 pairs that never released to the public, but this was a really surprising release to anyone here that knows the backstory of this shoe. If you don't care, that's totally fine. When a shoe comes out that people in this culture really want, it's going to be hyped whether the general public likes it or not. Throw in QS on an already very limited model, and you're gonna get responses like this. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that these guys aren't hyping these up. Logic tells you a Quickstrike will have fewer pairs available at fewer locations than any release of that current retro.

It may help some of you to read the first 4-5 pages of this thread if you don't understand why people want this shoe. Just read the info on here. There are a few changes from the mythical 1985 pairs that never released to the public, but this was a really surprising release to anyone here that knows the backstory of this shoe. If you don't care, that's totally fine. When a shoe comes out that people in this culture really want, it's going to be hyped whether the general public likes it or not. Throw in QS on an already very limited model, and you're gonna get responses like this. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that these guys aren't hyping these up. Logic tells you a Quickstrike will have fewer pairs available at fewer locations than any release of that current retro.
I just wish JB didn't throw a QS on this release. This is just going to bring out the hypebeasties. :smh:

Closest thing collectors will get to that '85 Unicorn version. Add the QS label + limited numbers and boom.....

these were meant to excite. A few collectors on 1 message board trying to downplay the impact of the release won't stop the rest of the country from wanting them. It's clearly not an ordinary retro+ colorway GR shoe.

laugh.gif
 I foresee people really kicking themselves for not getting in on those preorders that they were being critical about earlier in this thread by next weekend.

Lol i keep texting this dude i pre-ordered from trying get more info... Seems he got buddies on HoH few locations... His IG says he a member of some "kicks" team but i dnt care as long as he guarantee my pair which he keeps answering "you're good"...

These are hella hyped, i just hope he dont hit me or anyone else that pre order from him with a refund and turn round and sell for more... Smh im already imagining that shot

REPPED AND exactly 

If anyone thinks that this forum is the only place resellers get their information on releases, that is a laugh. someone hyping a shoe up on here does not mean sh+t! If the kid who hypes up the shoe on here has any information, believe the reseller, who's job it is to find out about shoe releases, knows anything that person would say, already .smh

Yeah, everyone thinks this is the only message board and only place to get information on sneaker releases. That's exactly what people are saying.

You didn't do very well in school I bet. :smh:

Hate to break it to you folks, but pre orders mean nothing.. trust me i know
frown.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, everyone thinks this is the only message board and only place to get information on sneaker releases. That's exactly what people are saying.

You didn't do very well in school I bet. :smh:
Yeah it's like these dudes are trying to make people feel bad or stupid for talking about a shoe. It's the f*cking thread for the shoe, what do you want them to talk about?

:lol:  I foresee people really kicking themselves for not getting in on those preorders that they were being critical about earlier in this thread by next weekend.

Not at all, if I can't cop at retail, I'll just move on to the next. Its not that serious...

I mean i'm not saying all pre-order spots don't come through but some don't, but yeah if they are not able to get your pair they just refund you 
I pre-ordered this pair and the clovers. A 50/50 shot is cool with me. Just a little better chance at copping. I'll try RD, and if they both come through ill just sell one retail to someone who missed. I'm not gonna be one of those 300% mark up jerks. Treat people how I want to be treated.

Last edited:
Lol i keep texting this dude i pre-ordered from trying get more info... Seems he got buddies on HoH few locations... His IG says he a member of some "kicks" team but i dnt care as long as he guarantee my pair which he keeps answering "you're good"...

These are hella hyped, i just hope he dont hit me or anyone else that pre order from him with a refund and turn round and sell for more... Smh im already imagining that shot
Lol he told me the reason why it's guaranteed is cause he pays for his pairs in advance. I can already imagine him too though canceling my order. It's just nice knowing I have better chances to grab these.

I aint trippin im still going to try to cop on RD if my pre order is a bust so be it.

On the other hand if it comes thru... :pimp:

Last edited:
Wearing my beat and cracking 03's today. Lol. I want these so bad. My 03's are one of my favorite shoes of all time, and bring back a lot of memories of 7th-8th grade. Lol. I'm expecting to miss out on these at retail just like I did on the royals to be honest. Not sure I'll be able to talk myself into paying reseller price on them though since I did that for both of my royal pairs. May have to look into setting up some trades.

Retail or bust for me. It's starting to become a pain in the $&@ justto purchase these shoes. Smh.... Are the same online spots releasing these Saturday? Does anyone what malls in Houston will have these?

I expect to see many disappointed pre order folks come release day. If this is like anything even close to the royals expect a refund and not the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom