2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're there a lot of refunds for the royals?

Yes, I would say the majority of people who preordered got refunded once it was determined that the royals were crazy limited.

I don't know if it was because the people who were running the preorders failed to get their pairs or if they refunded once they saw how much they could get on ebay.

Last edited:
Yes, I would say the majority of people who preordered got refunded once it was determined that the royals were crazy limited.

I don't know if it was because the people who were running the preorders failed to get their pairs or if they refunded once they saw how much they could get on ebay.

Mixture of both. You know it was limited when even some resellers struck out on the release :lol:

For real. Someone was saying they contacted the seller on eBay, selling these, and the guy said he would be guaranteed his pair as the pre-order seller, pre-paid his shipment. But who really knows I mean, that guys connect could fall through as well. Ill just hope for the best and prepare for the worst as they say.

only seen two actual live pics of this shoe and there suppose to release next week? are they really that limited? lol wish there where more pics

I like how these are suppose to be so limited, "only 15k pairs worldwide!" lol :smh: but all these preorder guys can offer multiple full sizes. And I believe I read someone say that a certain niketown that's one of the bigger ones, are ONLY getting 24 pairs?

Sorry I just found that funny. certain eBay sellers are getting more stock than physical stores?lol

Last edited:
Never said they weren't limited or had any info, just thought it was funny that ebayers could get multiple pairs on such a limited release while we all struggle to get one. That is all, calm down bro.

Last edited:
No Pics Still... Damn Im Getting Irritatted
alien.gif

My size 11 was shipped yesterday via usps priority mail so....

The sz11.5 pre-order is 50/50 but still better than no shot at all.

My size 11 was shipped yesterday via usps priority mail so....

The sz11.5 pre-order is 50/50 but still better than no shot at all.
How much did it cost you to get em early? If you don't mind me asking -- securing a pair early seems like the smartest move

I paid $220 for them but I saw the prices rise by the hour after other pre-sale orders started selling out. People were trying to knock those who scooped them up but it seems this was a smart/safe move.

I paid $220 for them but I saw the prices rise by the hour after other pre-sale orders started selling out. People were trying to knock those who scooped them up but it seems this was a smart/safe move.
Definitely a good move. Props! Enjoy

:smokin:

Thank you Mark and good luck to you as well. Hopefully the major stores are just being quiet about the release for hype and not because they're scarce in numbers.

Last edited:
I did the exact same. Hopefully it doesn't fall through, but yeah, smart moves.

nyc west 34th street footaction doin a raffle on these...the person who the pics are sourced from...told me today....so if u in nyc go head and make your way over...think its either tmw or monday 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom